Page 63 of 216 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073113163 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Then you add nothing of value to the post or debate.

Go away and stop being a Troll then.
    Tell me, in which post did you add something of value water boy? I have read them all and you still sound like a squeaky liberal wheel making noise because you can.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So really you are only here for the social aspect I would guess.
    There are many here that are very bright in which I enjoy debating with. You are very dimly lit as well as your gaggle of followers and therefor not worth the time. You are entertaining to watch though...like seeing a monkey trying to put a square peg in a round hole and becoming frustrated.

Carry on Dims!
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Lets be clear. Some one living with a gun owner is going to have all the time in the world to figure out how to get into one of these. People who are after guns will obtain them one way or another. The same as drug addicts with the war on drugs.

War on anything does not work.

Only 3 people have ever had the combinations for these safes. Myself, the locksmith that changed them when I first acquired them, and my brother. The locksmith and my brother are dead now. Both units are rated TRTL 30. (The highest rating there was at the time.) Both are explosion proof. I can assure you, I'm the only one that has access. The larger of the two weighs in at close to 10,000 lbs. The smaller one, actually has another smaller safe inside of it. As a responsible firearms owner, I know for a fact, that my weapons are as secured as any armory . It's virtually impossible for an outsider to even access the safes. I also have other lines of defense in place that I don't care to divulge to the public.
    So, there are many responsible firearm owners out there. You just don't happen to know any.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad. I approve of locking up your weapons. I think any responsible gun owner should do this, simply to invest their own investment. I'm not arguing against that. I'm arguing against brains idea of making turning people whom have had stuff stolen from them into criminals.

I will say this. You have turned yourself into the weak point if someone wants your valuables. I'm quite sure you can envision a situation where you would turn over the combination to safe the life of a loved one or under threat of death. Every lock on the planet has a weak point, even if its a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Then let's see how fast they can use those tools on a safe that is properly bolted to the studs.

You can't see that it is a setup? That is why I don't listen to you.
    apparently you don't know how to pry stuff apart. They turned it over cause it was not bolted down. Your probably sitting there thinking duh thats what I said but.. they turned it over because if you pry on something and it's not anchored it moves thus they put the ground behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Then let's see how fast they can use those tools on a safe that is properly bolted to the studs.

You can't see that it is a setup? That is why I don't listen to you.

They can use it alot faster because the safe wont move.

Also they should not be bolt to studs they should be set bolted to the floor that is hopefully concrete.

You know pry bars are meant to rip apart wooden studs right?

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Tell me, in which post did you add something of value water boy? I have read them all and you still sound like a squeaky liberal wheel making noise because you can.
    Well Plato,

Obviously you are not bright enough to recognize a reasonable solution or compromise idea to the vomit you puke out as a response.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I noticed in the video that the locking pin on the bottom did not go through the frame on the bottom far enough to secure the door. If the pin was extended enough those two probably would be going home with nothing. Maybe it is a poor design, maybe rigged test. Also just as they open the door you can see another pin on the side of the door, curious why it did not hold the door from being pried. That being said, there is no way a pry bar can get in the door crack of my safe. And who would buy a safe if they were concerned about security and not have a burglar alarm?
    It's a cheap design, like most of the stuff you would buy at wal-mart. The pins are only as good as the metal they are anchored in. They are using thinner metal because they are cheap. People who buy cheap gun safes aren't going to pay for decent security system. They are doing the bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post

I will say this. You have turned yourself into the weak point if someone wants your valuables. I'm quite sure you can envision a situation where you would turn over the combination to safe the life of a loved one or under threat of death. Every lock on the planet has a weak point, even if its a human being.
    On that assumption, you'd be 100% wrong.
    No machismo or bravado intended in that statement. But, if that's your train of thought, then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Gotta love the internet, showing thieves how to do their jobs one safe at a time....
    Whats really scary is that the gun box was issued to the cop. Everyone buys the cheapest stuff they can. To behonest I find it weird that people who deal with service everyday and see what people do to save money on hvac can't see what people are going to chose to buy to protect their firearms. How many hacked furnaces are there out there? With all the laws and regs on the books it does not stop it from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    On that assumption, you'd be 100% wrong.
    No machismo or bravado intended in that statement. But, if that's your train of thought, then so be it.
    So you really have no one that you care for?

It's a cheap design, like most of the stuff you would buy at wal-mart. The pins are only as good as the metal they are anchored in. They are using thinner metal because they are cheap. People who buy cheap gun safes aren't going to pay for decent security system. They are doing the bare minimum.
    We have a meeting of the minds on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    I agree

The Fienstein proposal, is too strict in its current form

IMO it will never pass and if it did would be struck down.

As I have stated many times already: I DON"T want to ban your rights to posess a firearm.

But it appears that the government does.

And if those who are unwilling to compromise continue it will happen sooner rather then later.
    I've been thinking and reading lately.

It is possible that the feinstein bill is a decoy. Something to draw focus while different, less restrictive laws are passed.

This makes sense.

So you really have no one that you care for?
    Well, fact is, everyone is replaceable.
    But that issue has nothing to do with gun control.

Page 63 of 216 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073113163 ... LastLast