Page 62 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125255565758596061626364656667686972112162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Maybe if the people who belong to the NRA and the people who are so outspoken about why they think they need guns would put some of that effort into getting tougher sentancing for criminals and forcing the government to find a solution to these maniacs out in public...... maybe then some of our problems would disappear.

You guys scream and hollar about wanting your guns..... and all the while this country is turning out more and more shiftless and lazy people who would rather turn to crime than work......and we are also for some damn reason turning out boatloads of maniacs....and calling them "sick" people....

Hopefully Obams and company can get your guns taken away and then you will be forced to focus your efforts on getting our elected officials to get tougher on crime and tougher on these maniacs.....
    Corny, your post here shows how little you know about the position and efforts of the NRA. You are highly critical of the NRA regarding their defense of the second amendment and ASSUME they fail at stronger criminal prosecution. You are dead wrong. The NRA is very, very involved in reforming criminal law and prosecution.

I am not a NRA member and no big fan of the NRA. In fact, I am to the right of the NRA, I think they are too weak on the second amendment. I am regularly accused of being an NRA member as if that is a bad thing. When I question people who are critical of the NRA the conversation is over as they can't actually tell me anything factual regarding the position of the NRA. The news media constantily lies regarding the NRA and their position.

So Corny, you actually have no idea of how involved the NRA is in criminal reform yet you make the false claim that they are not involved. You are very, very wrong on this one.

Hugh B

Liberals dont care if their wrong, they simply talk because they can.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post
    And this is why people don't listen to anything you say.

You don't think theives bring tools? Really?
    I noticed in the video that the locking pin on the bottom did not go through the frame on the bottom far enough to secure the door. If the pin was extended enough those two probably would be going home with nothing. Maybe it is a poor design, maybe rigged test. Also just as they open the door you can see another pin on the side of the door, curious why it did not hold the door from being pried. That being said, there is no way a pry bar can get in the door crack of my safe. And who would buy a safe if they were concerned about security and not have a burglar alarm?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You really add a lot to a discussion don't you?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Gotta love the internet, showing thieves how to do their jobs one safe at a time....

Lets be clear. Some one living with a gun owner is going to have all the time in the world to figure out how to get into one of these. People who are after guns will obtain them one way or another. The same as drug addicts with the war on drugs.

War on anything does not work.[/QUOTE]

Only 3 people have ever had the combinations for these safes. Myself, the locksmith that changed them when I first acquired them, and my brother. The locksmith and my brother are dead now. Both units are rated TRTL 30. (The highest rating there was at the time.) Both are explosion proof. I can assure you, I'm the only one that has access. The larger of the two weighs in at close to 10,000 lbs. The smaller one, actually has another smaller safe inside of it. As a responsible firearms owner, I know for a fact, that my weapons are as secured as any armory . It's virtually impossible for an outsider to even access the safes. I also have other lines of defense in place that I don't care to divulge to the public.
    So, there are many responsible firearm owners out there. You just don't happen to know any.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I noticed in the video that the locking pin on the bottom did not go through the frame on the bottom far enough to secure the door. If the pin was extended enough those two probably would be going home with nothing. Maybe it is a poor design, maybe rigged test. Also just as they open the door you can see another pin on the side of the door, curious why it did not hold the door from being pried. That being said, there is no way a pry bar can get in the door crack of my safe. And who would buy a safe if they were concerned about security and not have a burglar alarm?
    Being able to lay the safe on its back – very rare.

Door edges that can be gripped by pry bars – very rare.

Doors with pins that do not extend into the frame – very rare.

Thieves that come equipped with oversized pry bars – very rare.

IMO the narrator was a lying POS.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    You really add a lot to a discussion don't you?
    I have learned not to waste precious time conversing with the liberal diseased mind.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Hey Descartes,

We appreciate you're intellectual and philosophical postings on the subject.

We are the Trolls here not you.

Yeah Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I have learned not to waste precious time conversing with the liberal diseased mind.
    Then you add nothing of value to the post or debate.

Go away and stop being a Troll then.

I have not seen any evidence that the NRA lobbys for stiffer criminal penalties or for keeping guns out of the hands of maniacs.....

Maybe if you folks would quit making excuses and actually get up off your rear ends and do something about crime and maniacs we wouldnt be having such a problem with crime and maniacs.

But you wont.... cause you really dont care about crime as long as it doesnt directly affect you.....

Yep... that might gun is really going to protect you when you meet some teen who has already wasted several people.....and he just stands there and laughs at you as you point that gun forward......shaking so wildly that you cant even keep the sights on him.....

Better to do something to get rid of the criminals and maniacs than to have to be killed one of them some day when they come a knockin on your back door.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

The NRA has only one concern or agenda.

Making sure their puppet members continue to pay their membership fees and purchase guns from the firearm manufacturers.

So really you are only here for the social aspect I would guess.

Page 62 of 255 FirstFirst ... 125255565758596061626364656667686972112162 ... LastLast