Page 211 of 268 FirstFirst ... 111161201204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,743 of 3474
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Police all across the nation enforce laws that their constituents want enforced and allow behavior that they deem acceptable. This is a typical practice of law enforcement. How would you keep "law abiding" (not arrested for a felony yet) gang members from obtaining permits? Disqualify them on their ethnicity, baggy pants and tattoos?

Most gun violence is in the inner city. Those would be the people that would want permits the most. Issuing CCW’s to those people would turn that part of town into the Wild West. And the poor cops there would be right in the middle of it. I doubt our CCW restrictions are mainly because of baseless, self-gratifying politics. That is a very shallow opinion.
    you mean like Gun free Chicago? or Gun Free NYC? that wild west?

Gezz I love that term. If a bunch of Gang members start shooting each other over territory or drugs you liberals love to refer to it as the "wild west shoot outs" when usually it's just a couple numb-skulls beating there chests and shooting each other.

Instead of going after Law abiding citizens why not enforce the laws we have....Oh thats right, The VP said "we don't have the time or the resources to prosecute all the crime."

In fact, NYC only prosecutes 40% of gun crime in NYC. That way Lord Bloomberg can claim the city is safe for tourists.

my bad: http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/18/bi...ground-checks/
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

REALLY??? You seriously think gang-bangers give a rats-rearend about LEGALLY owning a gun????
    Where so you live? Montana? Is there even one gang member in your whole state?

It isn’t as black and white as you might think. There aren’t just gang members and good guys. There is whole lot of inbetween.

It isn’t as black and white as you might think. There aren’t just gang members and good guys. There is whole lot of inbetween.
    you should know, you live near Gang central?

Chicago on the other hand seems to have a huge gang problem.

Many of the victims of Chicago's horrendous year were people known to be in “street professions” often associated with violence, like gangbangers and drug dealers.

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130...#ixzz2KEO3d0v7

Not to mention all the innocent by-standers that are getting shot. I suppose thats the result of Law abiding citizens to 'eh

There are a few gangs here and there, just not the type you are used to seeing. I would say that you are skirting the issue, as usual. Not one of the gang memebers in this state even think about what is legal and what is not when it comes to guns, much less other issues. And as you might think, we are free with our guns up here. Maybe you should take a vacation up here the last week of October or first week of November. Probably scare the crap out of you with the number of guns you see in vehicles and people walking around with guns and knives on their hips.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    There are a few gangs here and there, just not the type you are used to seeing. I would say that you are skirting the issue, as usual. Not one of the gang memebers in this state even think about what is legal and what is not when it comes to guns, much less other issues. And as you might think, we are free with our guns up here. Maybe you should take a vacation up here the last week of October or first week of November. Probably scare the crap out of you with the number of guns you see in vehicles and people walking around with guns and knives on their hips.
    what are you guy after, Elk, Caribou, deer??

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    what are you guy after, Elk, Caribou, deer??
    Personally just elk and deer. There are moose, big horn sheep,mountain goats, antelope, bear, and don't forget wolves! Then there's the good old coyotes and prarie dogs!

Personally just elk and deer. There are moose, big horn sheep, mountain goats, antelope, bear, and don't forget wolves! Then there's the good old coyotes and prairie dogs!
    I’m curious, why do people walk around with guns strapped to their sides if you have little crime and few gang members? Are bears and wolves your “gangmembers”? Or do people like reliving the Wild West days?

I’m curious, why do people walk around with guns strapped to their sides if you have little crime and few gang members? Are bears and wolves your “gangmembers”? Or do people like reliving the Wild West days?
    Like I said, feel free to come on up. We REALLY like Californians here...

Again a failed reading comprehension....it's called hunting season.

Not one of the gang members in this state even think about what is legal and what is not when it comes to guns, much less other issues.
    Gangmembers probably aren’t as brazen as we think they are about prison time. Do we just throw are hands up in the air because some of them have a disregard for the law. We don’t with any other issues like traffic laws, trespassing, breaking and entering, etc. So why do you want to give up on gun laws with them?

I’ll tell you why. Because is favors one’s argument when you make your adversary out to be more than what they really are.

Gangmembers probably aren’t as brazen as we think they are about prison time. Do we just throw are hands up in the air because some of them have a disregard for the law. We don’t with any other issues like traffic laws, trespassing, breaking and entering, etc. So why do you want to give up on gun laws with them?

I’ll tell you why. Because is favors one’s argument when you make your adversary out to be more than what they really are.
    Your lack of reading comprehension just astounds me. I am really glad my children do not attend any of the schools you went through.

talk about condensation . You city slicker should get out of the condo every now and then.

You have been in the city so long you think your rules and laws should apply to everyone regardless of location.

talk about condensation . You city slicker should get out of the condo every now and then.

You have been in the city so long you think your rules and laws should apply to everyone regardless of location.
    I never said I would feel threatened being amongst people carrying guns in Montana, a state full of respectful, law abiding, red blooded mostly white people. I said CCW won’t work here, where I happen to live, because there are too many law abiding nutbags. We don’ t just have good people and bad people. Most of them fall somewhere in between.

I’ve been to Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Oregon, etc. It’s like being in another country. For you people to say we should have relaxed CCW laws to lower our crime rate and put our citizenry at ease is not based from experience in these areas.

talk about condensation . .
    If your screen is fogging up it isn't from my hot air.

Page 211 of 268 FirstFirst ... 111161201204205206207208209210211212213214215216217218221261 ... LastLast