Page 208 of 267 FirstFirst ... 108158198201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,692 to 2,704 of 3470
  1. #2692
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Still saying you need to request a refund on any education you paid for Brian....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  2. #2693
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Go on and cite these county aberrations as though they are common statewide. Like I said about integrity and accuracy.

    You are the one shoveling ignorant rhetoric trying to mislead with a statement like ‘CA is a may issues state’. Inferring it is like any other state. To be more accurate you could say “there are very small counties in CA far from any populated areas that issue permits”.

    Ya, there might be some gun-nut sheriffs somewhere in this state that are issuing CCW’s. Does that mean that guy can carry his gun statewide? I doubt it. You said the state issues CCW’s, but Sheriffs only have county jurisdiction.

    It’s like walking down the streets of NYC shouting “guns are legal here”.
    and it just gets thicker and thicker. according to you only certain laws apply to certain people. Which laws would you like to obey? do you get to choose which one you like. If you don't like a law you can simply ignore it.

    Im actually beginning to like California, apparently you can just pick whatever laws you like and ignore all the others, thats pretty cool.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  3. #2694
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    and it just gets thicker and thicker. according to you only certain laws apply to certain people. Which laws would you like to obey? do you get to choose which one you like. If you don't like a law you can simply ignore it.

    Im actually beginning to like California, apparently you can just pick whatever laws you like and ignore all the others, thats pretty cool.
    Another side-stepping, gloss-over response.

  4. #2695
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU

    Piers is a masochist. He loves having his butt handed to him nightly.
    Ted Nugent is a perfect spokesperson for his cause. His followers can’t help but relate to his appearance, demeanor, foul mouth, anger level, animation and above all his regurgitation of talking points.

  5. #2696
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Another side-stepping, gloss-over response.
    I am actually starting to feel sorry for you. Your argument is so weak you can't even manage a coherent response.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  6. #2697
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Ted Nugent is a perfect spokesperson for his cause. His followers can’t help but relate to his appearance, demeanor, foul mouth, anger level, animation and above all his regurgitation of talking points.
    ooh ya, like you and Morgan don't have talking points. Every time Morgan gets spanked he lowers himself to a new level of stupid by calling people names or tries to bully them by shouting over them.

    Your hero has the intelligence level of a turnip and has the integrity of a common criminal
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

  7. #2698
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I am actually starting to feel sorry for you. Your argument is so weak you can't even manage a coherent response.
    My sentiments exactly.

  8. #2699
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    California, and who knows how many of the other 8 states, are effectively ‘shall not issue’ states too.

    Are the ‘shall/may not issue’ states the ones with the biggest cites and the most ghetto people (ie. LA, Chicago, NYC, etc)? If so, it is pretty easy to connect the dots.
    What you are asking is a 'chicken or egg' question:
    Are these states full of ghetto cities because of too many guns... or are these states restricting guns because of ghetto's? The point of the two views is: Were the ghettos caused by guns, or were the guns removed from already existing ghetto's.

    Personally, I suspect the latter... which leads to the question: WHY are the cities in these states full of ghetto's... The only answer I come to is bad govt.

    BTW: Texas has a couple of the 10 largest cities in the country... and they are NOT ghetto cities, and they have CCW... go figure. And lets not forget Atlanta (one of the 10), little if any ghetto and we have CCW.
    See a trend yet?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  9. #2700
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    BTW: Texas has a couple of the 10 largest cities in the country... and they are NOT ghetto cities, and they have CCW... go figure. And lets not forget Atlanta (one of the 10), little if any ghetto and we have CCW.
    See a trend yet?
    I expect you either haven't been to Texas in years or you are appallingly ignorant or you just pulled this out of your ass.


    Personally I suspect the latter two.

  10. #2701
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SE Washington
    Posts
    559
    because its the reason we are a free people and if we need to overcome an opresive government again, its our right!
    Total Energy Management, inc

  11. #2702
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Go on and cite these county aberrations as though they are common statewide. Like I said about integrity and accuracy.

    You are the one shoveling ignorant rhetoric trying to mislead with a statement like ‘CA is a may issues state’. Inferring it is like any other state. To be more accurate you could say “there are very small counties in CA far from any populated areas that issue permits”.

    Ya, there might be some gun-nut sheriffs somewhere in this state that are issuing CCW’s. Does that mean that guy can carry his gun statewide? I doubt it. You said the state issues CCW’s, but Sheriffs only have county jurisdiction.

    It’s like walking down the streets of NYC shouting “guns are legal here”.
    If it is a California license to carry a firearm AND California doesn't have a law permitting various localities from enforcing their own laws, then, YES it does.

    A STATE permit would be valid STATEWIDE, wouldn't it?

    A California driver's license entitles you to the right to drive throughout the state, doesn't it? Why would a CCW permit be any different?

  12. #2703
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,918
    http://oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs#4

    Brian,

    I suggest reading points #4 and #11

    A permit issued by a sheriff in ANY county is valid statewide.

    Of course, if you hold true to form, you'll ignore this as you've ignored every other piece of evidence as to the factual inaccuracy of your arguments.

  13. #2704
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,709
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    http://oag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs#4

    Brian,

    I suggest reading points #4 and #11

    A permit issued by a sheriff in ANY county is valid statewide.

    Of course, if you hold true to form, you'll ignore this as you've ignored every other piece of evidence as to the factual inaccuracy of your arguments.



    Watching to see what Brian does...

    Ya never know... one of these days... he is gonna listen... and it will be good for him as well as everyone else.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 208 of 267 FirstFirst ... 108158198201202203204205206207208209210211212213214215218258 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event