Page 192 of 267 FirstFirst ... 92142182185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,484 to 2,496 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    If a pistol is used to assualt multiple people it does not make it an assault rifle.
    Then why are the gun grabbing idiots trying to ban handguns, too?

Why are they coming after your 10/22 plinker? It's not a CQB weapon. Not a military "style" weapon for killing people. It's for shooting cans and squirrels.

Why is the 10/22 on the ban list?

when their argument runs out, start with the word games.

I swear these two are working for Feinstein. Only a politician can come up so much BS and not answer a question.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    when their argument runs out, start with the word games.

I swear these two are working for Feinstein. Only a politician can come up so much BS and not answer a question.
    Kind of like a person who doesn't hold true to their word huh?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Kind of like a person who doesn't hold true to their word huh?
    howafigure
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

howafigure
    Well you were talking about people who are full of BS.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Then why are the gun grabbing idiots trying to ban handguns, too?

Why are they coming after your 10/22 plinker? It's not a CQB weapon. Not a military "style" weapon for killing people. It's for shooting cans and squirrels.

Why is the 10/22 on the ban list?
    Do you guys live a constant state of fear? Do you have gun turrets mounted on top of your houses?

Do you really think Congress and the Senate will OK a bill that requires say, the military, to go door to door collecting all semi-auto handguns as well as every semi-auto rifle all the way down to my 10/22? If so, you’re living in fantasyland.

Somebody is doing your thinking for you. I doubt you come up with this stuff on your own. Let's herar one of you stand up before the world and tell them "there is no such thing as an assault rifle." Sounds as ridiculous as the NRA’s speech after the Newtown incident. You guys obviously do not know how to fight a fight like this.

Government is the main perpetuator of keeping us in a constant state of fear. An armed citizen is a prepared citizen. The more prepared we are, the less we have to fear.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Government is the main perpetuator of keeping us in a constant state of fear. An armed citizen is a prepared citizen. The more prepared we are, the less we have to fear.
    The pen is mightier than the sword. The sandbags you are hiding behind won’t help. You have to beat them in their own backyard.

The pen is mightier than the sword. The sandbags you are hiding behind won’t help. You have to beat them in their own backyard.
    And what's better to equalize a beat down than a good pistol AKA an equalizer

Why does an honest hard workin man with his nose to the grindstone need a pistol ???

Hunting is better done with a long gun and as far as sport.... Im sure the gun afficiandos can find plenty of fun and enjoyment with long guns.

Ive had more fun shooting 22 cal rifles than anything else......and Ive owned a wide variety of guns over the years.

Assault weapons.... using whatever definition the gov comes up with.....and handguns.... I think thats a good compromise..... hunters and true sportsmen get to keep enough rifles and shotguns so there rights "ARE NOT INFRINGED".... and we get some guns that are good for nothing off the street.

I believe "the founders" would be happy with that compromise also..... From what I have read in several emails and blogs.....the founders would probably be ecstatic over the above compromise.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

The 2nd amendment is about as worthless as the paper its wrote on.....

Ive seen the old cliche posted in here many times about how the 2nd is there to protect our first amendment right to free speech.... which is ironic because our first amendment right means nothing to certain people on this forum.

some of you folks actually need to get out of the house a little and interact with some real folks.....
    Last edited by corny; 02-02-2013 at 09:16 AM.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Do you guys live a constant state of fear? Do you have gun turrets mounted on top of your houses?

Do you really think Congress and the Senate will OK a bill that requires say, the military, to go door to door collecting all semi-auto handguns as well as every semi-auto rifle all the way down to my 10/22? If so, you’re living in fantasyland.

Somebody is doing your thinking for you. I doubt you come up with this stuff on your own. Let's herar one of you stand up before the world and tell them "there is no such thing as an assault rifle." Sounds as ridiculous as the NRA’s speech after the Newtown incident. You guys obviously do not know how to fight a fight like this.
    You're a fool, Brian.

While I agree that gun confiscation nationwide isn't likely, look at what is happening right now in New York state before you run your mouth.

They've got, what, 13 months to sell their rifles "out of state" or turn them in or they become felons.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Why does an honest hard workin man with his nose to the grindstone need a pistol ???

Hunting is better done with a long gun and as far as sport.... Im sure the gun afficiandos can find plenty of fun and enjoyment with long guns.

Ive had more fun shooting 22 cal rifles than anything else......and Ive owned a wide variety of guns over the years.

Assault weapons.... using whatever definition the gov comes up with.....and handguns.... I think thats a good compromise..... hunters and true sportsmen get to keep enough rifles and shotguns so there rights "ARE NOT INFRINGED".... and we get some guns that are good for nothing off the street.

I believe "the founders" would be happy with that compromise also..... From what I have read in several emails and blogs.....the founders would probably be ecstatic over the above compromise.
    Corny,

I enjoy hunting with a handgun.

Just because you can't shoot one well enough to hit the broadside of a barn from the inside doesn't mean that the rest of us cannot.

Page 192 of 267 FirstFirst ... 92142182185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199202242 ... LastLast