Page 178 of 255 FirstFirst ... 78128168171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185188228 ... LastLast
Results 2,302 to 2,314 of 3305
    Watched Face the Nation today on CBS with Feinstein and at no time out of her lips did she mention the shooters by name or any mention of mental disorder in the interview.

The other guests were Newt and Representative Marsha Blackburn 7th district from Tennesee.
    She came right out and said what millions of Americans were already thinking.,

"We need to take a much closer look at the psychotropic drugs that are being used". The SSRI series that are mass administered,Zoloft,Paxil Duloxetine
    and all the rest that have FDA black box warnings on them.
    FEN

CHICAGO – Chicago authorities say seven people were killed and six wounded in gun violence in one day.

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    CHICAGO – Chicago authorities say seven people were killed and six wounded in gun violence in one day.

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Looks like violent crime has been increasing since the handgun ban was lifted in chi town....... over 500 last year....first time its been that high since 2008.

With CCW they might be able to hit 750 by 2014....maybe a 1000..... being as those are yankees up there and you know they are not going to practice like they are supposed to.... of course being yankees... you cant practice enough.....what with that buck fever or whatever it is that affects your alls aim.

Id say drugs... or gang related..... sandwich shop though..... might have gotten a bad sandwich or they shafted him on his fries...... or whatever god forsaken sides you northerners eat with those organ meat sandwiches up there.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Speaking of airports, it's kind of tough to soar with the eagles when there are so many turkeys around....I'm just saying....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looks like violent crime has been increasing since the handgun ban was lifted in chi town....... over 500 last year....first time its been that high since 2008.

With CCW they might be able to hit 750 by 2014....maybe a 1000..... being as those are yankees up there and you know they are not going to practice like they are supposed to.... of course being yankees... you cant practice enough.....what with that buck fever or whatever it is that affects your alls aim.

Id say drugs... or gang related..... sandwich shop though..... might have gotten a bad sandwich or they shafted him on his fries...... or whatever god forsaken sides you northerners eat with those organ meat sandwiches up there.
    You are being dishonest. In all practicallity the Chicago gun ban remains in effect. You cannot carry a handgun in Chicago and you for the most part cannot use one to defend yourself even in your own home. The city of Chicago lost a law suit regarding handguns but beyond that nothing has changed that could all one to use a gun in self-defense. The city was ordered to make changes within a specified period of time and get back to the court.

So, a climbing murder rate could not be affected by a non existant change in Chicago firearms laws. Wanna see the murder rate drop? Then allow for a liberal CCW and watch what happens. Cook County is doing everything they can to prevent law abiding citizens from even purchasing a handgun in their county including a high tax on guns and working on an ammo tax greater than the cost of a box of ammo without the tax. The few remaining gun shops in Cook County (the others already moved) are saying unless something changes they will have to move out of the county as well. So, basically you can't buy a legal gun in Cook County.

Meanwhile, the murder rate in Cook County soars.

Nothing has changed in Chicago... Literally, NOTHING. It is nice here in Northwest Indiana, just across the state line from Chicago, where both the good guys and the criminals are armed. Sure beats disarming the good guys and having a bunch of sitting ducks

Yankees eat some nasty stuff. They eat parts of animals we throw away. That is why they have problems with gout and syphilis. They eat livers, A liver is basically a body-filter, anything bad is going to be trapped in a liver. If you put that nasty stuff in your mouth, you are asking for trouble.

I am not going to so far as to say 'you get what you deserve', i just hope that Jesus can come rescue you people at this point.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Yankees eat some nasty stuff. They eat parts of animals we throw away. That is why they have problems with gout and syphilis. They eat livers, A liver is basically a body-filter, anything bad is going to be trapped in a liver. If you put that nasty stuff in your mouth, you are asking for trouble.

I am not going to so far as to say 'you get what you deserve', i just hope that Jesus can come rescue you people at this point.
    You are what you eat, and I am a real pussy!!! (note the pleasant language)

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    You are being dishonest. In all practicallity the Chicago gun ban remains in effect. You cannot carry a handgun in Chicago and you for the most part cannot use one to defend yourself even in your own home. The city of Chicago lost a law suit regarding handguns but beyond that nothing has changed that could all one to use a gun in self-defense. The city was ordered to make changes within a specified period of time and get back to the court.

So, a climbing murder rate could not be affected by a non existant change in Chicago firearms laws. Wanna see the murder rate drop? Then allow for a liberal CCW and watch what happens. Cook County is doing everything they can to prevent law abiding citizens from even purchasing a handgun in their county including a high tax on guns and working on an ammo tax greater than the cost of a box of ammo without the tax. The few remaining gun shops in Cook County (the others already moved) are saying unless something changes they will have to move out of the county as well. So, basically you can't buy a legal gun in Cook County.

Meanwhile, the murder rate in Cook County soars.
    Yet for many years under the nazi like gun restrictions the murder rate was dropping.....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Quote Originally Posted by danbb View Post
    Nothing has changed in Chicago... Literally, NOTHING. It is nice here in Northwest Indiana, just across the state line from Chicago, where both the good guys and the criminals are armed. Sure beats disarming the good guys and having a bunch of sitting ducks
    Yet for many years under the nazi like gun restrictions the murder rate was dropping.....

Panama is a very nice place to live too... as long as you dont live in the areas where the colombian cartels operate and travel.

yep, lot more to it than ccw people on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Lets look at the name of the thread, where does it say that american?
    Do you think gun control is an american issue only?? Well it is not. As this is primarily an US based forum, then one must interact based upon the populous. Or is that to intellectual for you to understand.

Could I get visa to the states, absolutely no problem, as many of your companies want me! I have spent some time on your great warships (not in NZ or the UK), because I could when you could not! It must hurt to think you tax paid dollars has gone to me.

Gun safes, if your read what I had written, then you would understand that weapons only need to be in a safe when they are NOT in your control.
    or simple terms when not by you as a person.

It would seem to me that you think it is just acceptable to have the number of killings you presently have, so doing nothing is just acceptable. There is not a perfect answer, because of the nature of mankind, but not to make an attempt to improve the situation, makes you almost as guilty as the crims.
    I clearly acknowledged I do not know your country, but clearly neither do you (other wise you would have predicted the winner of the last election, which you did not), so makes equal as far as this forum
    Keep up with the insults, just shows your lack of integrity.
    Hmmm... Seems all I get back in a discussion is smoke... yet no answers to my questions.
    Now in my country that would be called a polecat (or a polecat wannabe). No respect for others... just push their agenda... No listening to the ones who are closer to the situation... just push their agenda... No resolution of a problem... just push their agenda, push their agenda, push their agenda.

When I see someone who has an agenda and will not listen to others... well there is really not much to discuss with that person. SOOO

Have a nice day...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 178 of 255 FirstFirst ... 78128168171172173174175176177178179180181182183184185188228 ... LastLast