Page 174 of 255 FirstFirst ... 74124164167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181184224 ... LastLast
Results 2,250 to 2,262 of 3305
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Your italics do lean pretty far to the left.
    You think so? How sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    No...because you misunderstand me...maybe it's the way I type.
    You on the other hand believe in one but not the other...kinda hypocritical.
    You're okay with killing babies and want guns taken away to protect people, yet I'm hypocritical?

It's so easy to tell you guys apart from what is right because you are what's left.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post
    So you're saying making abortions legal keeps mothers and babies safe?

That's like taking down all stop signs because some people drive through them without stopping.

By your logic it would be acceptable to kill kids in a classroom if a doctor did it.
    :screwy:

This same logic says taking guns away from everyone to stop the few who commit crimes with them is the right thing to do.
    That is why I think the anti-gun crowd is STUPID.
    I am thinking the abortion argument is a nutty attempt at a last ditch effort to make rationale of some sort. Some connection. Some comparison. I ain't buying this bullsh!t.

This is a gun argument, bringing abortion into the matter is underhanded and low. Without merit, without honor, and without intellectual point any of any degree.

Foolishness.

If you want to argue anti-gun crud, go ahead, but don't try to blow smoke up my a$$ with ridiculous comparisons that only an idiot would believe.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Really? You want women to start doing the abortions themselves because it's illegal?

You want no laws restricting gun rights....but you feel that you have the authority to tell women what to do with their bodies. What are you...a pimp?

I can see it now....a woman can't abort her baby but she can buy the gun to kill it with. I like the idea.
    This is not the abortion thread, I think you must be lost.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

You're okay with killing babies and want guns taken away to protect people, yet I'm hypocritical?

It's so easy to tell you guys apart from what is right because you are what's left.
    How many times do I have to tell you people that I don't want guns taken away?

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post

I am thinking the abortion argument is a nutty attempt at a last ditch effort to make rationale of some sort. Some connection. Some comparison. I ain't buying this bullsh!t.

This is a gun argument, bringing abortion into the matter is underhanded and low. Without merit, without honor, and without intellectual point any of any degree.

Foolishness.

If you want to argue anti-gun crud, go ahead, but don't try to blow smoke up my a$$ with ridiculous comparisons that only an idiot would believe.
    Well you must be calling GA an idiot as well.

Last ditch effort......at what? I asked one simple question and koolhound turned it into a 4 page debate.

All I wanted to know was how many hypocrites we have in the room. I guess that should be obvious though, dems want abortions, republicans want guns....but neither side wants both....which as far as laws go and preventing things these two topics are one in the same.

How many times do I have to tell you people that I don't want guns taken away?
    probably never enough. if you are making non-sensible arguments contrary to the second amendment.

Lessee.. A thousand times,.. no.

But the good news is that you can keep blathering on forever and ever on the internet. I like that about the internet.

Well you must be calling GA an idiot as well.

Last ditch effort......at what? I asked one simple question and koolhound turned it into a 4 page debate.

All I wanted to know was how many hypocrites we have in the room. I guess that should be obvious though, dems want abortions, republicans want guns....but neither side wants both....which as far as laws go and preventing things these two topics are one in the same.
    Abortions and guns are two different topics.

They have no correlation, nothing in common, nothing in any political trade. Different topics.

Abortions and guns are two different topics.

They have no correlation, nothing in common, nothing in any political trade. Different topics.
    ga-hvac-tech;15076601"]

Simply put: BOTH are freedom issues.

One is addressed by the founding documents... the other is not.
    BOTH are states rights issues also... so the FED govt and SCOTUS have NO business messing with them.

When it comes to freedom these two topics apparently intersect at some point. Especially since passing control laws on either one does no good...so looking at how one is affected by laws can show us how the other will be as well.

I'll leave it at that, I apologize for any confusion that might have taken place.

ga-hvac-tech;15076601"]

Simply put: BOTH are freedom issues.

One is addressed by the founding documents... the other is not.
    BOTH are states rights issues also... so the FED govt and SCOTUS have NO business messing with them.

When it comes to freedom these two topics apparently intersect at some point. Especially since passing control laws on either one does no good...so looking at how one is affected by laws can show us how the other will be as well.

I'll leave it at that, I apologize for any confusion that might have taken place.
    Abortion and guns are unrelated topics. I don't care who makes the connection. It is a non-connection. Two different subjects entirely.

Foolishness.

Thank you.

Abortion and guns are unrelated topics. I don't care who makes the connection. It is a non-connection. Two different subjects entirely.
    Thank you.
    times 2
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

that will never happen
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Page 174 of 255 FirstFirst ... 74124164167168169170171172173174175176177178179180181184224 ... LastLast