Page 160 of 255 FirstFirst ... 60110150153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167170210 ... LastLast
Results 2,068 to 2,080 of 3305
  1. #2068
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post

    Unlike you chicken hearted afraid of gun liberals, we are actually willing to give our lives for our country as may be necessary. You would not understand that. My father and grandfather both war vets would and some of us who actually understand the value of freedom do. We don't run, we resist, defend and die if necessary.

    Why am I not suprised that you would ask that question? It says a great deal about who you really are.
    Really? You think I'm a chicken hearted liberal that is afraid of guns? You really don't know who you are talking to do you boy?

    You are doing a great job defending your country on an internet forum....if you were so concerned why did you not step up before things got so bad with government? Why was it that I'm a coward but your generation sat in their lazy boys watching the game while the government got it's foothold?

    You and your friends let it happen over time and now you all sit behind a computer and place blame on a younger generation....typical.

  2. #2069
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Really? You think I'm a chicken hearted liberal that is afraid of guns? You really don't know who you are talking to do you boy?

    You are doing a great job defending your country on an internet forum....if you were so concerned why did you not step up before things got so bad with government? Why was it that I'm a coward but your generation sat in their lazy boys watching the game while the government got it's foothold?

    You and your friends let it happen over time and now you all sit behind a computer and place blame on a younger generation....typical.

    You have no idea what else I am doing but running like you suggest is not one of them.

  3. #2070
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,260
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    My question is...if you guys really believe that Obama is the equivalent to Hitler then why are you still here?

    You are either very dumb, or you are blowing smoke.
    I don't think anyone is saying he is the equivalent of Hitler. But if you can't see the dangerous path we are heading when studying history of all the worlds past dictators and how the obtained power, well, your children deserve the life you pass onto them.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  4. #2071
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Believe it or not... Devaluing the US$ would be a good thing for everyone except folks who save.

    Paying down debt with cheaper $$$'s is the way out of debt... The key is to keep the decline from getting too much momentum... and starting run-away inflation.

    One thing is for SURE: Higher interest rates are coming... How long... too early to say.
    actually, devaluing the dollar would be monumentally bad. If your a U.S. Bond holder (like China) and your investment of 30 trillions dollars were cut to say, 750 billion dollars over night, how mad would you be.

    Nothing good would come from devaluing the dollar at this time, unless your goal is to destroy the world economy.
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  5. #2072
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

    actually, devaluing the dollar would be monumentally bad. If your a U.S. Bond holder (like China) and your investment of 30 trillions dollars were cut to say, 750 billion dollars over night, how mad would you be.

    Nothing good would come from devaluing the dollar at this time, unless your goal is to destroy the world economy.
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

    If I have 100 dollars and the value of the dollar drops by 50%...my 100 dollars still have the same buying power because every dollar lost value not just mine.

  6. #2073
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post

    You have no idea what else I am doing but running like you suggest is not one of them.
    I apologize... it's been a long night, and I'm thinking backwards as I just have too much on my mind.

    I don't take well to being called things that I'm not....especially when the right here tends to bash everyone but themselves expecting no retaliation.

    You know little about me, I know little about you....let's just leave it at that.

  7. #2074
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I apologize... it's been a long night, and I'm thinking backwards as I just have too much on my mind.

    I don't take well to being called things that I'm not....especially when the right here tends to bash everyone but themselves expecting no retaliation.

    You know little about me, I know little about you....let's just leave it at that.
    Just curious.... but did you get moderated or something......lol

    anyhow...

    Folks like GA and Hugh are pretty much cut from the same cloth.... and so are most of these other 2nd amendment guys......

    But I believe GAs post above really sums up these patriots true nature......

    "A BIG clue will happen if BHO and the DEMS get the guns. If they do... well find a way over the border with your cash. If they do not... well it will be that line in the sand of hope all will see."

    What the above says to me is..... When the SHTF the 2nd amendment patriot gets going....going as fast as they can away from the battle.....

    "Lets get our money and head for canada or mexico where we can regroup and wage our internet forum battle against our oppressive government from another country"

    "They will pry my gun from my cold dead hands.... that is if I have a heart attack or something and die while holding a gun.... otherwise...when they come for them I will just hand them over like a good little sheeple"

    "I am a true blue american patriot and I am willing to say anything over the internet"
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  8. #2075
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,287
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way.

    If I have 100 dollars and the value of the dollar drops by 50%...my 100 dollars still have the same buying power because every dollar lost value not just mine.
    ya, you'll still have $100, but it will cost you $150 to purchase the same items/products. Inflation and deflation and the FED's QE-3 is a whole other Macroeconomic discussion, but this isn't the thread or the time for that.
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  9. #2076
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,287
    ya, that explains it
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  10. #2077
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying he is the equivalent of Hitler. But if you can't see the dangerous path we are heading when studying history of all the worlds past dictators and how the obtained power, well, your children deserve the life you pass onto them.
    Obama does have some of the charisma that Adolf Hitler had, but Obama seems to model himself more after South American fascist dictators than Hitler. Either way, it is dismaying to see so many Americans being entranced by Obama's lies and deceits in the same way that Germans and Venezuelans have been in the past.

    It's pretty bad when neither of the choices in a question about Obama are a good choice for Americans;
    President Obama has just begun his second term, and a couple of questions that plagued his first term remain unanswered. Is he a socialist? Is he a fascist? Is there a difference?
    This was the theme of a recent article in American Spectator where the author asked whether ObamaCare was more socialist or fascist.
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...ist-or-fascist
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #2078
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18

    LOL, good reason.

    Name:  14doh1d.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  45.8 KB

  12. #2079
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    4,260
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    it is dismaying to see so many Americans being entranced by Obama's lies and deceits in the same way that Germans and Venezuelans have been in the past.
    Cult (ish) IMO.

    America has been on the slippery slope for a long time, picking up speed in the 1920's after the Bolshevic Revolution and every single President and Congress has been guilty. Obama is different than all the rest though and has been discussed add-infinitum here. He is the founding fathers nightmare incarnate, on steroids.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

  13. #2080
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

    Just curious.... but did you get moderated or something......lol

    anyhow...

    Folks like GA and Hugh are pretty much cut from the same cloth.... and so are most of these other 2nd amendment guys......

    But I believe GAs post above really sums up these patriots true nature......

    "A BIG clue will happen if BHO and the DEMS get the guns. If they do... well find a way over the border with your cash. If they do not... well it will be that line in the sand of hope all will see."

    What the above says to me is..... When the SHTF the 2nd amendment patriot gets going....going as fast as they can away from the battle.....

    "Lets get our money and head for canada or mexico where we can regroup and wage our internet forum battle against our oppressive government from another country"

    "They will pry my gun from my cold dead hands.... that is if I have a heart attack or something and die while holding a gun.... otherwise...when they come for them I will just hand them over like a good little sheeple"

    "I am a true blue american patriot and I am willing to say anything over the internet"
    Nope...didn't get moderated.

Page 160 of 255 FirstFirst ... 60110150153154155156157158159160161162163164165166167170210 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event