Why do you feel the need to own a gun? - Page 159
Page 159 of 255 FirstFirst ... 59109149152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,055 to 2,067 of 3305
    You folks are crazy.

If you really think so... just wait...

What you are about to see over the rest of this decade... will test your sense of reality.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think the Govt. should make us wear diapers to protect our outer clothing from wee wee and the accidental wet fart. Just think of all the helpless trousers we can save, must be millions
    Funny you should mention this. With the decline in child birth versus people living longer, Japan now sells more adult diapers than baby diapers....and the U.S. is closing the gap fast.

What's sex with an old person feel like?........Depends.....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Funny you should mention this. With the decline in child birth versus people living longer, Japan now sells more adult diapers than baby diapers....and the U.S. is closing the gap fast.

What's sex with an old person feel like?........Depends.....
    you have been waiting all year to say that, haven't you
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    If you really think so... just wait...

What you are about to see over the rest of this decade... will test your sense of reality.
    Things are coming apart much faster than that. Hitler took total control in less than three years once he really got started. This could be even faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Things are coming apart much faster than that. Hitler took total control in less than three years once he really got started. This could be even faster.

this is where we need the Republican party to step up, stop being idiots. It's time to take charge and done.

If the Republicans can't come up with anything better than what we have, we are forever doomed to servitude to a corrupt government
    BEING AN ADULT

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    this is where we need the Republican party to step up, stop being idiots. It's time to take charge and done.

If the Republicans can't come up with anything better than what we have, we are forever doomed to servitude to a corrupt government
    I hate to say it but we are doomed then. The Republican party has turned into powerless wet noodles.

The salvation of the country is going to boil down to the armed common citizen protecting himself from an agressive lawless government. That is the very reason for the existance of the Second Amendment in the first place. This is in my opinion why the federal movement against firearms. The common man must be disarmed so they (federal government) can do what they have planned next.

you have been waiting all year to say that, haven't you
    LOL! Coincidentally, I just read about the adult diaper sales last week. The part about "Depends" is from a joke that is actually a little more colorful.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I hate to say it but we are doomed then. The Republican party has turned into powerless wet noodles.

The salvation of the country is going to boil down to the armed common citizen protecting himself from an agressive lawless government. That is the very reason for the existance of the Second Amendment in the first place. This is in my opinion why the federal movement against firearms. The common man must be disarmed so they (federal government) can do what they have planned next.
    well, if OBama/Bernanke devalue the dollar, we could be headed down a very dark trail indeed
    BEING AN ADULT

It is possible folks in this country will 'grow a set'.... and we will rebuild.

It is also possible we have gone too far down... and not enough folks will become determined enough to pull their bootstraps and do what has to be done.

A BIG clue will happen if BHO and the DEMS get the guns. If they do... well find a way over the border with your cash. If they do not... well it will be that line in the sand of hope all will see.

MeThinks it will be the latter... lets watch the subtle clues to see which way public opinion goes.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

well, if OBama/Bernanke devalue the dollar, we could be headed down a very dark trail indeed
    Believe it or not... Devaluing the US$ would be a good thing for everyone except folks who save.

Paying down debt with cheaper $$$'s is the way out of debt... The key is to keep the decline from getting too much momentum... and starting run-away inflation.

One thing is for SURE: Higher interest rates are coming... How long... too early to say.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

My question is...if you guys really believe that Obama is the equivalent to Hitler then why are you still here?

You are either very dumb, or you are blowing smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    My question is...if you guys really believe that Obama is the equivalent to Hitler then why are you still here?

You are either very dumb, or you are blowing smoke.
    Unlike you chicken hearted afraid of gun liberals, we are actually willing to give our lives for our country as may be necessary. You would not understand that. My father and grandfather both war vets would and some of us who actually understand the value of freedom do. We don't run, we resist, defend and die if necessary.

Why am I not suprised that you would ask that question? It says a great deal about who you really are.

Page 159 of 255 FirstFirst ... 59109149152153154155156157158159160161162163164165166169209 ... LastLast