Page 158 of 216 FirstFirst ... 58108148151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,042 to 2,054 of 2796

Ruger .22

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    OOH GOOD GOD, HE'S GOING TO SHOOT UP THE WORLD........WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Better tax alcohol to, say $1000 a bottle. you know, just to help pay for victims of DWI/Vehicular homicide

you should probably allow DWI victims to sue car manufactures to, after all they facilitated the driver.

Whats next? more people are killed with hammers and baseball bats, you should allow the victims families to sue Estwing and Louisville slugger to defray the costs......
    Well technically they could put breathalyzers in all cars and save lives... but they don't. Good idea, maybe it's something we should look into.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto...wgAZpGO4g.cspx

Ut-oooh, scary AR-15 saves two lives............add two more to the list of people saved by scary black rifle.

There goes a couple more stats
    Ya beat me to it Jmac...

http://www.wham1180.com/pages/boblon...#ixzz2IvqVC5EK

Seems the cops tried to cover up the incident where an armed citizen protected himself.

NOW: I do NOT want to hear you goofy libs EVER again say the govt is honest and voluntarily tells the truth and we can depend on them (govt) to not spin and bias things to their agenda... The link above PROVES when they have an agenda... they will lie through their teeth to advance the agenda.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    When you are standing near me your "castle" does not extend into my space!

I never said your goal is to kill people, I said you are so fear-filled that you insist on having the ABILITY to kill anyone around you with a flick of the finger.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Trying to look at this objectively, it appears each person's life experience as well as current residence have the greatest influence on their beliefs. Those that have had the unfortunate experience with criminals believe strongly in CCW. Those that live or frequently visit rural areas understand the need and want for all guns. Those that live in concrete jungles do not understand the need or want to own guns.

I would admit, if I was raised in the city and continued to live there all of my life (and never had a run in with "bad guys"), I might not understand the desire to own a gun. However, I would never want to take that right away from law abiding citizens. It would be a personal choice. Same as why I drive a 4-wheel drive truck. If I lived in the city I probably would not and would be more likely to own some little compact car.

What is troubling is why so many people think they should be able to take rights away from others.
    X2!

We need to remember; this is no longer a FREE country when folks rights are subject to political whims and emotionally driven ideals.

Lets not let ourselves wake up one morning and realize we had too much politically driven emotion last night... and slept with the devil (polecats)...

What makes America GREAT is freedom and RESPECT for others rights. Take either or both of those away... and America will be just another dictatorship with a past history of greatness.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

No survivalist here. I say take me out with the first big blast. Who wants to live around millions of dead bodies? I have more fear of our politicians than I do of nukes.

As for my 10/22, I don’t mind renaming it an 8/22. But as we all know, we will be able to keep what we currently have.
    Keep believing that lie Brian... The gun grabbers WANT you to believe it.

Bet the folks who opposed NFA in 1934 said: They will try to take other guns.
    And I bet folks said: Naaaa just machine guns... nobody needs them anyhow.

Well: Now the proof is in the puddin'; They ARE trying to take away more types of guns... and re-classify almost ALL kinds of guns to be on the illegal list.

Just keep believing the most documented liars of all humankind (polecats)... It is like p*ssing into the wind. Are your pants wet yet?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    When these Democrats took the oath of office and swore to uphold the constitution, they LIED! They are in my book clearly guilty of treason against the United States of America.
    Believe me... I wish there were some place we could send $100/ea and fund prosecuting them.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too late to get one... legally.

Which is THE flaw in gun laws: Criminals will not follow gun laws... they have already shown they are not gonna... when they commit a crime.

Remember Chicago... the city with the most restrictive gun laws in the country... They also have the one of the highest rates of gun crime. So if gun laws work... why does Chicago have all those guns and gun crime? Simple: The guns are ILLEGALLY obtained.

Now do NOT tell me 'Oh, if we outlaw guns all over the USA... there will not be as many'...
    How is the so called war on drugs working... Last time I checked... drug usage is UP over the last half century drugs have been illegal.

Anyone think they can explain (with documentable proof) why guns would be any different... Go on... give it your best shot... (pun intended).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Keep believing that lie Brian... The gun grabbers WANT you to believe it.

Bet the folks who opposed NFA in 1934 said: They will try to take other guns.
    And I bet folks said: Naaaa just machine guns... nobody needs them anyhow.

Well: Now the proof is in the puddin'; They ARE trying to take away more types of guns... and re-classify almost ALL kinds of guns to be on the illegal list.

Just keep believing the most documented liars of all humankind (polecats)... It is like p*ssing into the wind. Are your pants wet yet?
    They can stop or reclassify what is in production but let's see how going door to door works out for them. If that is what you think is in the works, I do not agree they can pull it off without a rebellion.

And Feinstein is a grandstander and a loon. What she proposes isn’t anywhere near law.

I think the Govt. should make us wear diapers to protect our outer clothing from wee wee and the accidental wet fart. Just think of all the helpless trousers we can save, must be millions
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I think the Govt. should make us wear diapers to protect our outer clothing from wee wee and the accidental wet fart. Just think of all the helpless trousers we can save, must be millions
    They'd save Brian huge bucks every time he sees a pistol shape bulge under jackets out in public.

They can stop or reclassify what is in production but let's see how going door to door works out for them. If that is what you think is in the works, I do not agree they can pull it off without a rebellion.

And Feinstein is a grandstander and a loon. What she proposes isn’t anywhere near law.
    If BHO gets his way... he will sign the international gun treaty at the UN... then soldiers from who knows where... will be collecting the guns (I seriously doubt American soldiers would do it... matter of principle).
    One needs to be aware it will not be easy to rebel... it would be a LOT easier to stop it before it starts to fester.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 158 of 216 FirstFirst ... 58108148151152153154155156157158159160161162163164165168208 ... LastLast