Page 146 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4696136139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,886 to 1,898 of 3305
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    back to sniffing the black powder or not

LOL , wow, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Opium or something?

We do not have opium in Texas, we do have snails.
    Black powder = gun powder?, if not then, Bollocked than one.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Black powder = gun powder?, if not then, Bollocked than one.
    Black powder isnt used in modern firearms..... smokeless powders today are a lot more chemically complex....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    If a snail, slithered up your leg, it would be a week before you said.

"OOOOOOH that was nice"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    back to sniffing the black powder or not

LOL , wow, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Opium or something?

We do not have opium in Texas, we do have snails.
    Gad zukes boy... we have a Geer JR in training...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE?rel=0

This is how the Left thinks every encounter with bad guys will go.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE?rel=0

This is how the Left thinks every encounter with bad guys will go.
    Quite accurate... because the left has their own private body-gaurds... that is.. the left POLECATS do...

Wonder if the left puppets (voters... the folks who vote for the left are indeed puppets) have even thought this far (yet)... Hope they have... because the perp is coming to a diner in your neighborhood... as soon as the guns are gone (from law abiding citizens that is).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Gad zukes boy... we have a Geer JR in training...
    If training, is learning then always, I am no JR to anybody,

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What arrogance. If you can't support what you claim, your claims are worthless.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/01...since-newtown/

Fair enough.
    Get money, get paid.

zooks.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post

Nice to tug heartstrings with the tragic stories included, but I'm certain that a larger number by far of those gun related deaths are gang bangers shooting one another.

The exact people that are LEAST likely to obey any new laws.

Ive been downloading storage wars episodes from you tube..... that way when these get deleted I can put them right back up there.

Might grab some hells kitchen episodes too..... they are disappearing from you tube at an alarming rate.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Nice to tug heartstrings with the tragic stories included, but I'm certain that a larger number by far of those gun related deaths are gang bangers shooting one another.

The exact people that are LEAST likely to obey any new laws.
    Hence why I said that instead of putting money into taking guns away from responsible people, put money into stopping the gangbangers. Put education into place. Put laws in place that require those with guns to contain them responsibly. And punish them if they dont.

Im not for guns being taken away. Im not for nothing being done.

Its like going to a house/building/factory etc., etc,. on a service call. We find the problem and have two choices: a band aid fix that will cause more problems in the long run. Or fixing it right the first time. Yes, the second option is a lot larger and harder, but it will mean that the responsible people wont have to suffer at the hands of some dumb slim shady wannabees.

And why will the band aid problem cause more problems? Well if citizens had to hand over their weapons and the only weapons that were left in the hands of gang bangers and the government what will happen? My only suggestion is avoid the 401 at rush hour when you move to Canada to escape the anarchy. If of course the borders are not closed due to martial law.
    Get money, get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Can you cite where you got your statistics from?

'cause I got a boat load of facts that directly contradicts your statements....lets start HERE: http://americangunfacts.com/
    Because a site that is for "Taking Action Now" would not have any bias information what so ever. No. Never. Admittedly even my source has this disclaimer:

The following data is likely incomplete as some news reports probably escaped the attention of @GunDeaths and its followers. Also, suicides, estimated to make up about 60% of gun deaths, typically go unreported.
    The sad truth is people cannot keep a straight face and give the facts at face value. They will always distort them to meet their own opinion or perception.

Rather than debating whos facts are right or wrong, or whos opinion is right or wrong, it would do more to work towards a solution that keeps everyone happy.

Of course, this is in a perfect world. And this world is far from perfect.
    Get money, get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by RayD8630 View Post
    The sad facts are, Firearm misuse causes only a small number of accidental deaths in the U.S*** For example, compared to being accidentally killed by a firearm, you are:
    • Five times more likely to burn to death
    • Five times more likely to drown
    • 17 times more likely to be poisoned
    • 17 times more likely to fall
    • And 68 times more likely to die in an automobile accident
    *** WISQARS Injury Mortality Report, Center for Disease Control, 2007

Fact is: In 2007, there were only 54 accidental gun deaths for children under age 13. About 12 times as many children died from drowning during the same period.**
    **WISQARS Injury Mortality Report, Center for Disease Control, 2007

Fact: In 2007, there were 999 drowning victims and 137 firearm-related accidental deaths from ages 1-19. Firearms outnumber pools by a factor of over 30:1. Thus, the risk of drowning in a pool is nearly 100 times higher than from a firearm-related accident for everyone, and nearly 500 times for children ages 0-5.**
    ** National Center for Health Statistics, and the National Spa and Pool Institute

heres the thing, many people die in this country every second of every day. You will never prevent deaths, whether by firearm, swimming pools, suicide and oddly enough, by your doctor.

Fact is: Medical mistakes kill 400,000 people per year** – the equivalent of almost three fully loaded Boeing 747 jet crashes per dayor about 286 times the rate of all accidental firearm deaths. This translates into 1 in 6 doctors causing an accidental death, and 1 in 56,666 gun owners doing the same.

** Medical death statistics, Gun deaths, Dr. David Lawrence, CEO Kaiser Permanente, CDC report 1993

As sad as it is, children die every day. almost all of them are preventable. Are we seriously going to simply blame guns for the death of children?
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Page 146 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4696136139140141142143144145146147148149150151152153156196246 ... LastLast