Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3989129132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,795 to 1,807 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Don't give up just yet, Several NY Sheriffs depts have stated they will not enforce the new laws. Many more may come on board. This AWB may turn into a giant boo-boo for a future Presidential candidate
    I'm thinkin' the same thing. Like the pot thing in a few states. Federal says no, state and locals don't have enforce it. I guess the Government could "punish" by withholding Federal money, or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    But it is the timeless nature of the creator, which was known! and allowance was made for man not knowing or understanding, where change could and should be made when man understanding increases..
    Geer is toying with you. He is an atheist.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Don't give up just yet, Several NY Sheriffs depts have stated they will not enforce the new laws. Many more may come on board. This AWB may turn into a giant boo-boo for a future Presidential candidate
    Sounds to me like a GOP candidate for Congress (House or Senate) could run on a variety of approaches (just do not say you will throw the floodgates of gun ownership open)... and they can take office away from libs.

Now a real 'dream' would be for a GOP to unseat Cuomo and/or Bloomey... however I am not holding my breath...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Im just amazed by the passion of people on both sides of this issue. Im not a gun owner but definately dont want to take the right away from people who want them. Its not really an important issue to me and I have a hard time seeing why its so important to others. I dont really have a problem with restricting how many bullets a gun will hold. Unless one is okay with citizens owning nuclear weapons, we all support limits on the right to bear arms, just a matter of how powerful we are okay with.

I dont really give a poop if its illeagal or not, if I felt like I needed a weapon Id get one.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I'm thinkin' the same thing. Like the pot thing in a few states. Federal says no, state and locals don't have enforce it. I guess the Government could "punish" by withholding Federal money, or something along those lines.
    Personally... learning to live without fed govt handouts (at the state or local govt level) might be a good thing!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    Im just amazed by the passion of people on both sides of this issue. Im not a gun owner but definately dont want to take the right away from people who want them. Its not really an important issue to me and I have a hard time seeing why its so important to others. I dont really have a problem with restricting how many bullets a gun will hold. Unless one is okay with citizens owning nuclear weapons, we all support limits on the right to bear arms, just a matter of how powerful we are okay with.

I dont really give a poop if its illeagal or not, if I felt like I needed a weapon Id get one.

That is one point the pro-ownership folks have been trying to make.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

everyone with a firearm has way more common sense than the anti-gun crowd, no one needs a Nuke, or an RPG, or a tank, for one thing those items are very expensive, no one can afford to put gas in a tank that gets 30 feet to the gallon, not to mention the cost of ammunition. RPG's are hard to conceal and nuke makes you glow in the dark...no thanx
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

everyone with a firearm has way more common sense than the anti-gun crowd, no one needs a Nuke, or an RPG, or a tank, for one thing those items are very expensive, no one can afford to put gas in a tank that gets 30 feet to the gallon, not to mention the cost of ammunition. RPG's are hard to conceal and nuke makes you glow in the dark...no thanx
    Well, if you say mr jones cant have one you support limits on the second amendment.

I don't really give a poop if its illegal or not, if I felt like I needed a weapon Id get one.
    And THIS statement is why govt sanctioned gun control is worthless; unless the govt is trying to dis-arm the citizens so they (govt) can take advantage of the citizens (like most other govts who disarmed their citizens did all throughout history.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Geer is toying with you. He is an atheist.
    I believe babar considers himself an atheist as well. At least, he constantly belittles those of us of faith by making comments about our worshipping works of fiction.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Barber said he was an agnostic... MeThinks Barber is what Barber wants to be...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    LOL, hard to tell if your being serious or are just that arrogant. No matter, I'll go back to
    Similar to your god I work in mysterious ways.

Well, if you say mr jones cant have one you support limits on the second amendment.
    all I said was we have more common sense and no one NEEDS one of those items, i didn't say they can't have them.....except the nuke. I draw the line at nukes
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Page 139 of 267 FirstFirst ... 3989129132133134135136137138139140141142143144145146149189239 ... LastLast