Page 123 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2373113116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,587 to 1,599 of 3474
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No it's not. Not in any version of so called seven deadly sins is jealousy mentioned.

First off, the so called "deadly sins" is a Roman Catholic creation based on a Book of Proverbs blurb where some Jew leader (usually accredited to King Solomon) tells of things that God doesn't like (The Aramaic term that translates to "hate" is defined more accurately as meaning the same as "reject" in today's terminology), and jealousy is not there.

So much for your accuracy of issues you post about.
    Well it was in the movie with Brad Pitt. who version of fiction do you want to use.

So my accuracy stands. thank you!

It's real simple; every American has the Constitutional right and freedom from persecution to own and bear firearms....any firearms. There are laws that are designed to punish those who abuse our rights and freedoms. There are dozens of laws specifically designed to punish those who abuse the freedoms and rights for Americans to own and bear firearms.

Government is not utilizing the available laws to do the job that government agents are being paid by working Americans to do. If government starts doing it's job properly, there is no need for government to attempt to disarm Americans.

Crazies kill, and always will. Guns have nothing to do with crazies killing other than guns are one of dozens of ways that crazies kill. More crazy killing is done with fire, so guns are not even the top choice of crazies for killing.

Those who are willing to use firearms to gain advantage over others with the intent to victimize others need to be prosecuted more harshly. Most killings using guns, somewhere in the range of 80%, are done by persons who have already been through the U.S. unjustice system.

Bottom line; government does what government already has all of the tools to do, and government has no rational reason to abuse the U.S. Constitution and change the rights and freedoms of law abiding Americans. Gun laws only serve to create more crimininals.
    Who the hell is talking about disarming americans, but some americans have issues and there rights have to be considered. Is that not also their right.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Ag

Am i right in saying, that you have right to pursue happiness, this one of the fundamentals? But your right should no interfere with another's right to pursue happiness?
    That is correct. If someone uses a firearm to victimize another, by the laws already on our books, that are just not being used by leftist judges, those folks can, and should, lose their rights to own and bear firearms. We should be judged on our actions, not on our rightful possesions on inanimate objects such as firearms.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    BTW Brian...

JP HAS called me out many a time... both at ARP and in the tech forums... a place I never see you BTW. Sorry... time to call BS Brian... care to man up to it?
    I'd love to answer your questions but I have you on "manual ignore".

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I have a suggestion guy: You need to leave NZ and go to Wash DC... you are a spin-master in the same league with the polecats we keep and bear our arms to protect ourselves from.

And as has been shown: Folks outside the USA really do not understand our country... they do not even know the founding documents they talk about.

However to prove GA is a good guy... Here is a link to the founding documents so folks can be educated on what they speak of.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...stitution.html

If you look at the top... you will find notations to read the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of rights. I suggest you read ALL FIVE links...

Now within a day or so... when I read your posts I expect to see writings based on understanding what I posted in the link above (now there is no excuse... <grin>).
    Now here is a hint: The founders had just left a country with an oppressive govt. They wrote a set of documents to form a govt to govern... yet one the people could control. The second amendment gives 'teeth' to the rest of the documents... therefore it is in a sense a cornerstone of the entire set of documents.
    Ah thank you, a spin doctor, do they get paid plenty?

I speak about you bit and pieces and ask a question, I can shot down down for asking, at the same time you are asking me to learn. Should I or any other believe, only one side of understanding, or attempt to find a balanced view.

I will study the document at some stage. the only problem i can see I do not live 200+odd years ago and I have insight of the pros and cons of modern real life.

Who the hell is talking about disarming americans, but some americans have issues and there rights have to be considered. Is that not also their right.
    There is no real right in the USA to "be free from your own irrational and idiotic fears". That did not make the bill of rights.

I know, some Americans have issues, I have been saying this all along. And yes they are talking about disarming americans.

On your logical point though, just because someone is afraid of someone else's freedom does not give any merit to stifle that freedom.. There would need to be some credible rationale for that fear as a real threat.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    There is no real right in the USA to "be free from your own irrational and idiotic fears". That did not make the bill of rights.

I know, some Americans have issues, I have been saying this all along. And yes they are talking about disarming americans.

On your logical point though, just because someone is afraid of someone else's freedom does not give any merit to stifle that freedom.. There would need to be some credible rationale for that fear as a real threat.
    I agree, and the difficulty is what is fear and what is a real threat.

Ah thank you, a spin doctor, do they get paid plenty?

I speak about you bit and pieces and ask a question, I can shot down down for asking, at the same time you are asking me to learn. Should I or any other believe, only one side of understanding, or attempt to find a balanced view.

I will study the document at some stage. the only problem i can see I do not live 200+odd years ago and I have insight of the pros and cons of modern real life.
    Are you actually making commentary that Americans should abandon our Constitution, the one that allowed the U.S. to become the world power that it is, the one that has allowed Americans the freedoms that have given us reason to make the U.S. the great nation it is?

I suppose those of you who feel you are living in the shadow of the U.S. could feel a want to knock us down a peg or two. Even though we are the defenders of democracy throughout the world, have had a hand in protecting many of the countries that now condemn us, I can see current generations of those whom Americans have fought to protect turning on us.

What I can't see are Americans turning on the U.S. and the reasons the U.S. is the great nation that it is. I can't see what those who are determined to tear down everything that the U.S. stands for are aiming to acheive.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Are you actually making commentary that Americans should abandon our Constitution, the one that allowed the U.S. to become the world power that it is, the one that has allowed Americans the freedoms that have given us reason to make the U.S. the great nation it is?

I suppose those of you who feel you are living in the shadow of the U.S. could feel a want to knock us down a peg or two. Even though we are the defenders of democracy throughout the world, have had a hand in protecting many of the countries that now condemn us, I can see current generations of those whom Americans have fought to protect turning on us.

What I can't see are Americans turning on the U.S. and the reasons the U.S. is the great nation that it is. I can't see what those who are determined to tear down everything that the U.S. stands for are aiming to acheive.
    I think new Zealanders may be vocally wanting equality with the USA. I say we ship them 6 million mexican illegals and let them stew over that for a few months then get back to us.

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

No I am not,

The question was based up your Constitution, and which part had the greater legal power. Even within your conservs, there is different opinion on what is what.
    Your forefathers clearly stated they they expected change to be made to the constitution, but these changes was not to be made lightly. So to question your constitution is not un-american.

Your the power you are because, of large population, large natural resources and enjoy sticking you nose in other peoples business. "Pot calling the kettle black" just a bit of lite humour.

I live in the shadow of no man, beast or god, and certainly not the USA. If that was the case I would have chosen the USA, because many americans who wanted my skills and more than likely money??????????

Why would i want to knock you down a peg or two, you doing that all by yourselves, i am just trying to be a referee, keeping the game going and giving the punters value for money.

Who and why are you protecting other countries? If This is done for pure humanitarian reasons, then your comments are valid, But if it is done to aid/benefit the USA, it could be seen as an occupying force! But that is another thread.

What does the US stand for? and what makes the US great? (exclude your military, you are the man in this area)

Please do not say capitalism, because that is clearly not the case, otherwise trade with the US would be free trade, Imports into the US

I think new Zealanders may be vocally wanting equality with the USA. I say we ship them 6 million mexican illegals and let them stew over that for a few months then get back to us.
    New Zealanders do not want equality with the USA, I see no point NZ going backwards "BUM BUM", did ask for that Tool.

Do the mexicans bring there own sheep, and do they share?
    Funny you mention 6 million people, NZ really does need another 6 million people, this is to do with value and cost of country wide infrastructural, and the exploitation of natural resources

New Zealanders do not want equality with the USA, I see no point NZ going backwards "BUM BUM", did ask for that Tool.

Do the mexicans bring there own sheep, and do they share?
    Funny you mention 6 million people, NZ really does need another 6 million people, this is to do with value and cost of country wide infrastructural, and the exploitation of natural resources
    No, mexicans do not bring sheep, but you can share yours. You do not have to share your favorites, just the culls.

I understand your theoretical points barbar, but some will see them as political advocacy in the current trying times.

No, mexicans do not bring sheep, but you can share yours. You do not have to share your favorites, just the culls.

I understand your theoretical points barbar, but some will see them as political advocacy in the current trying times.
    Tool, or can i call you Maate ( a compliment with an accent), your moving over to the dark side, as far sense of humor, "gd on yr"!

What about a comprise, we send our culls over to your Mexicans.

I am not trying make a political point, but a point that there are many avenues open, personal i think, that it should be gun owners driving regulation, for responsible gun ownership.

The one point i do not understand is the resistance to security of weapons, when not being used or in control. You keep your guns in a lock box,
    is this by choice or by law.

Page 123 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2373113116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130133173223 ... LastLast