Page 121 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2171111114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,573 of 3470

Good Guy With Gun Kills Bad Guy With Gun

An attempt to rob a Madera pharmacy of cough medicine Tuesday night ignited a short but deadly gunfight between a gang member and a store owner who is a competitive pistol shooter.

Police Chief Steve Frazier said Thursday that it appeared the store owner, Bryan Lee, had little choice but to return fire when Aquilla Bailey, 31, burst into the Almond Avenue Pharmacy firing a .45 caliber Smith & Wesson pistol at Lee and his mother, Sophie. Lee, an Army veteran, returned fire with a 1911-model Colt .45.

Frazier said Bailey shot six or seven times, with one round hitting Sophie Lee in the leg. Lee fired five back, mortally wounding Bailey and also apparently shooting Bailey's fellow Dogpound gang member Jonte Harris, 27, twice in the leg.

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2013/01/11/...-pharmacy.html

Firstly if you had the ability to understand, you would realize that I am talking about the rule of law and not emotions. A simple question was still not answered which has the greatest power in law (i have taken the moral, thus emotional issue out), the founding document or the second amendment?
    A pretty simple question maybe more a difficult to answer. You have as a negative person can only see the bad in the question, when it indeed is equally relevent to those who want guns.

You take your poll, based upon people who you meet in a gun store, and base your public opinion on this. you may 60 years old , but lacking life experience.

Clearly there are polecats, who do what they will, but are you telling me that there are next to no people who have concern regarding the gun issue. Even in this small arena, there are a good percentage that do. So I judge for my self.

You show absolutely no balance or respect for your same country men that may have a genuine concern.

Again you term "My Fellow Americans" as if they have the same attitude as you, when clearly they do not, as shown in the recent elections.

I am on the internet, so my views are not bound by physical or political boundaries. If the sites rules say for US residents only, then i will gladly remove my self from the forum. I for one believe in keeping with in the law, but will attempt to change the law, if i feel it is not correct. I take ownership of my freedom.

You seem to have a real problem with intellectuals, "did you know that jealousy is one of the deadly sins!"

Answer the bloody question, if you can, if you can not then say so, No Shame it not knowing, I do not so i have asked the question.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Firstly if you had the ability to understand, you would realize that I am talking about the rule of law and not emotions. A simple question was still not answered which has the greatest power in law (i have taken the moral, thus emotional issue out), the founding document or the second amendment?
    A pretty simple question maybe more a difficult to answer. You have as a negative person can only see the bad in the question, when it indeed is equally relevent to those who want guns.

You take your poll, based upon people who you meet in a gun store, and base your public opinion on this. you may 60 years old , but lacking life experience.

Clearly there are polecats, who do what they will, but are you telling me that there are next to no people who have concern regarding the gun issue. Even in this small arena, there are a good percentage that do. So I judge for my self.

You show absolutely no balance or respect for your same country men that may have a genuine concern.

Again you term "My Fellow Americans" as if they have the same attitude as you, when clearly they do not, as shown in the recent elections.

I am on the internet, so my views are not bound by physical or political boundaries. If the sites rules say for US residents only, then i will gladly remove my self from the forum. I for one believe in keeping with in the law, but will attempt to change the law, if i feel it is not correct. I take ownership of my freedom.

You seem to have a real problem with intellectuals, "did you know that jealousy is one of the deadly sins!"

Answer the bloody question, if you can, if you can not then say so, No Shame it not knowing, I do not so i have asked the question.
    The 2nd amendment, a potion of the bill of right IS a founding document. Any other or subsequent USA law must fall within the guide-lines of the bill of rights.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    An attempt to rob a Madera pharmacy of cough medicine Tuesday night ignited a short but deadly gunfight between a gang member and a store owner who is a competitive pistol shooter.

Police Chief Steve Frazier said Thursday that it appeared the store owner, Bryan Lee, had little choice but to return fire when Aquilla Bailey, 31, burst into the Almond Avenue Pharmacy firing a .45 caliber Smith & Wesson pistol at Lee and his mother, Sophie. Lee, an Army veteran, returned fire with a 1911-model Colt .45.

Frazier said Bailey shot six or seven times, with one round hitting Sophie Lee in the leg. Lee fired five back, mortally wounding Bailey and also apparently shooting Bailey's fellow Dogpound gang member Jonte Harris, 27, twice in the leg.

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/2013/01/11/...-pharmacy.html
    Going after that codeine cough syrup...... that boy probably got addicted to it.... Odd he didnt go after pain pills..... and thats whats making me think he is addicted to the cough syrup.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

well as of right now, it looks like New Yorkers are screwed by those useless dicks in NYC and that moron Mayor Loonturd and Emperor handydick

Looks like it's going to be a long, long battle to the SCOTUS...or I have to move to Wyoming.

It's a good bet NObama is going to wait to see what NY does and then copy what Emperor Handydick thinks he can get passed.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    BULL.

TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE BULL!!!
    No, Brian,

You're wrong.

I'd call him out if I thought that he were wrong.

I happen to agree with him.

You haven't brought anything to the discussion beyond your opinions and wildly incorrect assumptions and accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by air1 View Post
    I think my point is that in a society saturated with guns, guns are more readily available to people who would use them in a crime or shoot themselves intentionally or accidentally. To me it just makes sense.
    Sooooo.

In other words, because there are a few people in the world who would do harm to others, either intentionally or inadvertently, the rest of us must sacrifice our rights?

Idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Are you saying that they have no rights and that you can interfere with their happiness, even if they are big girl.
    You have not understood what I have written.
    So which has the greatest strength the founding document or the second amendment.

Since the Declaration of Independence is not truly a founding document, but rather exactly what its title says, a Declaration of our Independence from England, I'd take the constitution any day of the week.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are the founding documents of our Government.

As Jmac asked, does the fact that I own a gun and it makes my neighbor nervous make me a lesser citizen?

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20...er-gun-control

Another good reason to turn those guns into plowshares..... this unhinged freak is supposed to be a professional who trains people......

BTW.... Tenn took his ccw permit......lol They need to jail him and take his business too.....

9:34.... Im cold....shoulder is killing me....its cold and rainy out......and Ive got to get the trash out to the street....

Ive actually got to work tomorrow too......and thursday......and Im still sick.

feel sorry for me please.....

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Since the Declaration of Independence is not truly a founding document, but rather exactly what its title says, a Declaration of our Independence from England, I'd take the constitution any day of the week.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are the founding documents of our Government.

As Jmac asked, does the fact that I own a gun and it makes my neighbor nervous make me a lesser citizen?
    Ag

Am i right in saying, that you have right to pursue happiness, this one of the fundamentals? But your right should no interfere with another's right to pursue happiness?

Would you say that there is concern from more than just an absolute minimum minority, this is to include pro and anti gun.?

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post

I never stated that any one was more or less than a citizen, however you have laws, in many cases almost counter acting each other. As I said in an earlier post, you do need to give a reason to own a gun, it is your right. But if this right is influencing others rights, which is the stronger.
    Why would following the law/principle make you any lesser.

Page 121 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2171111114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128131171221 ... LastLast