Page 119 of 216 FirstFirst ... 1969109112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,535 to 1,547 of 2796
    20.00 for 50 22 shells.........75.00 for 20 .223 shells..... yes, I am using shells instead of cartridges.....just so one of you pompous jerks can correct me.......lol

and the list goes on.....

reloading supplies will be so restricted that only a millionaire with a chemistry degree will be allowed to purchase them........

Its gonna be rich....... lets all just learn kung fu....or better yet gwok gkwong loo and be done with this cowboys and indians stuff.......
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by air1 View Post
    I don't think it's junk science. Seems to be common sense. If you have more guns in society, there will be more gun crimes. I think there is a direct correlation.
    That is the problem, there would seem to be no conclusive argument either way, as data can be used equally by both sides, each showing some level of validity.

If you don't like guns, don't own one. that simple

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Don't forget about the NRA younger brother the "National Redneck Association".

Hey, That's Twilly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It took too long for me to figure out that BrianGC is nothing but a troll. The complete disrespect for everyone elses rights is astounding to me.
    I think it's a pen name for Obummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Not 'gleefully', matter-of-factly. People that place themselves in harms way are not exactly victims.

Just because she is dead she does not deserve my respect. Since when has death made you change your mind about someone? She let a baby play with a razor blade and the baby cut her throat first. What part of that is admirable?

Besides it is not about her, it is about the hundreds of thousands of others that are doing the same as she is. They leave guns accessible to shifty people, gang member kids, angry spouses, unbalanced kids, thieves etc. Where is your criticism for those people? I’ll tell you. You don’t have any. You’re too worried about losing some of your precious toys and keeping your rights to shoot a bad guy.

Retaining your right to protect yourselves in your home is the least of your worries.
    Hundreds of Thousands??? Where did you learn math?

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    You are unable to see your past, you love of guns, and the rights of others.

Johnny Bin Laden, moves next door to you, as well as being a muslim, he a commie, a druggy, aggressive and no training but he is not a felon, he leaves all of his thousand of guns, lying around fully loaded, many point at your house, how are you or a weaker person going to feel, "Fear", so clearly effecting your happiness.
    Old Johnny Bin Laden, is not breaking the law, so what can any one do, nothing.
    But he is affecting the happiness, therefore breaking founding principle of your forefathers.
    I could careless what you have next door to me, seriously stay down under, you not making any sense at all.
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by air1 View Post
    I don't think it's junk science. Seems to be common sense. If you have more guns in society, there will be more gun crimes. I think there is a direct correlation.
    how do explain skyrocketing gun sales and violent (and over all crime) cut by 50% in the last 20 year. Go to the FBI Uniform crime statistics and you can see for yourself, don't take my word for it.

More guns = Less crime
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    how do explain skyrocketing gun sales and violent (and over all crime) cut by 50% in the last 20 year. Go to the FBI Uniform crime statistics and you can see for yourself, don't take my word for it.

More guns = Less crime
    I have a buck that say he will not...

Liberals do not want to learn... they want to control. It is their nature because deep inside they are lazy fraidy-cats... who do not feel good unless they are using/controlling others.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I could careless what you have next door to me, seriously stay down under, you not making any sense at all.
    You may not care, but for data I can find between 40-50% of Americans (all your neighbors) have concerns about the present gun situation, being it real or not, them being big girl or not!. Are their rights as equal to yours, if the present gun situation is having a direct impact on their pursuit of happiness.
    You said pot smoking, is that not illegal, so law has covered, any impact that this may have on your pursuit of happiness.
    So quite a simple question, which has the stronger legal and moral value, the original founding document or the second amendment?

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    You may not care, but for data I can find between 40-50% of Americans (all your neighbors) have concerns about the present gun situation, being it real or not, them being big girl or not!. Are their rights as equal to yours, if the present gun situation is having a direct impact on their pursuit of happiness.
    You said pot smoking, is that not illegal, so law has covered, any impact that this may have on your pursuit of happiness.
    So quite a simple question, which has the stronger legal and moral value, the original founding document or the second amendment?
    show us your data, be sure it's from some liberal rag

Let's Try And Help The Guys In NYS Out

Cut & paste from another site. This is today 01/14/13

Bills normally have to age three days for the public to have time to review. The governor is getting ready to shove through a bill today using a "message of necessity" which waves the requirement to wait three days!

the proposal is likely to include a ban on all magazines for a semi-auto that hold more than seven rounds!

No grandfathering for pre-ban mags, no post 94 ten round mags, no exceptions for rim fire or pistol mags.

As you know, such mags do NOT exist for most firearms! We'll really be forced into five round magazines, if we can find those!

You can help, burn up the phone lines!

use this list and contact them all!

If Cuomo succeeds, Obama will hold it up as an example of what CAN and "should" be done!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mVCTUVkVFZTcGc

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Cut & paste from another site. This is today 01/14/13

Bills normally have to age three days for the public to have time to review. The governor is getting ready to shove through a bill today using a "message of necessity" which waves the requirement to wait three days!

the proposal is likely to include a ban on all magazines for a semi-auto that hold more than seven rounds!

No grandfathering for pre-ban mags, no post 94 ten round mags, no exceptions for rim fire or pistol mags.

As you know, such mags do NOT exist for most firearms! We'll really be forced into five round magazines, if we can find those!

You can help, burn up the phone lines!

use this list and contact them all!

If Cuomo succeeds, Obama will hold it up as an example of what CAN and "should" be done!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mVCTUVkVFZTcGc
    ya I know all about it, they will by-pass the normal channels to "get this rammed through" it is an unconstitutional de facto gun confiscation because no one makes a 7 round magazine. This BS is so illegal it's pathetic

Just heard that Cuomo is has called a "special session" of the legislature and he's not letting anyone go home til "I get what I want"

it's now up to Republicans to stand firm and hold the line or these commies will force a gigantic law suite the state can't afford to loose and they will spend millions to defend it, putting the state in financial jeopardy

Page 119 of 216 FirstFirst ... 1969109112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126129169 ... LastLast