Page 111 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1161101104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,443 of 3470
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Bull.

A gun in the safe is USELESS!
    Now we know why the NRA will not publicly endorse safes or chastise Mrs. Lanza after the Newtown incident. There are too many good paying members like you that would object to it. Gotta keep that money coming in.

Gonna be 75 degrees out today....... 49 is the high for tomorrow.....unless you are a pill head......lol

Anyhow..... The thing I miss most about cold weather is not being able to pack a gun...... I dont believe in small caliber autos..... and I like to keep my shirt tail tucked in..... so really....open carry is about the only way for me in warmer weather....

Man bag might work..... but then there is the problem of people assuming you are a homsexual because of your man bag.....

Im just wondering ho some of the self professed tough guys on here...... (armchair pistoleros) handle carrying their manhood around in hot weather..

Do you guys just stay inside during warm weather....backed into a corner of your home with a weapon aimed at the door..... do you carry some kind of fancy manbag...... shirtail or your gut hiding a gun in the waistband .....

I need to check into the open carry laws of tennessee..... If I could Id wear a gun belt with a couple of nice S@W double actions and I would have the holsters and the belt engraved.....and Id have some cartridge loops.....for looks....and a couple of loops in it to hold a couple of speedloaders.....

Id also have some spurs made up for my shoes..... gonna wear a fancy gun rig like I am imagining....might as well have the spurs to go with it.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

I fully agree, but I am in and out thru out the day. Most guns are locked in large safe and a xds and sig travels with me during the day. I do work in some rough areas. The sig 380 is a good pocket gun, but nothing like a .45. I do shoot regularily with both. So everything is secure. When I get home to stay and the grand children are around the xds and sig go in the lock box.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Now we know why the NRA will not publicly endorse safes or chastise Mrs. Lanza after the Newtown incident. There are too many good paying members like you that would object to it. Gotta keep that money coming in.
    I do not belong the the NRA, Brian.

You keep failing to post FACTS.

Keep flailing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Those are "gift boxes" for thieves.

Just wrap 'em up like Christmas.
    You have a lot of nerve criticizing someone who shows more responsibility for the safekeeping of his guns than you do.

Maybe you could tell us how the average thief can steal a gunsafe that is bolted to studs or to a large piece of furniture. But please don’t show us the video of the thieves with 6ft pry bars and dynamite again.

Perhaps, it is because the NRA has more decency than the average liberal, Brian.

A woman has died and you're rubbing salt into that wound.

You've posted more untruths and half-truths in the past couple days that I'm beginning to doubt your sanity.

Let's look logically at this.

My gun is in my safe. Homeboy busts into my home at 3AM. How fast can I get to the safe, unlock it, remove a gun, LOAD it and bring it to action?

How much time do I have?

You have a lot of nerve criticizing someone who shows more responsibility for the safekeeping of his guns than you do.

Maybe you could tell us how the average thief can steal a gunsafe that is bolted to studs or to a large piece of furniture. But please don’t show us the video of the thieves with 6ft pry bars and dynamite again.
    he was talking about the small safes. Safes weighing less than 5 pounds.

These are little gift boxes that can easily be carried away.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/gun-vaul...130113162623:s

Like that one.

It's a gift box, Brian

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Gonna be 75 degrees out today....... 49 is the high for tomorrow.....unless you are a pill head......lol

Anyhow..... The thing I miss most about cold weather is not being able to pack a gun...... I dont believe in small caliber autos..... and I like to keep my shirt tail tucked in..... so really....open carry is about the only way for me in warmer weather....

Man bag might work..... but then there is the problem of people assuming you are a homsexual because of your man bag.....

Im just wondering ho some of the self professed tough guys on here...... (armchair pistoleros) handle carrying their manhood around in hot weather..

Do you guys just stay inside during warm weather....backed into a corner of your home with a weapon aimed at the door..... do you carry some kind of fancy manbag...... shirtail or your gut hiding a gun in the waistband .....

I need to check into the open carry laws of tennessee..... If I could Id wear a gun belt with a couple of nice S@W double actions and I would have the holsters and the belt engraved.....and Id have some cartridge loops.....for looks....and a couple of loops in it to hold a couple of speedloaders.....

Id also have some spurs made up for my shoes..... gonna wear a fancy gun rig like I am imagining....might as well have the spurs to go with it.
    http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.as...05&CatalogID=7

I carry my J-frame Smith in this holster. I've carried in high summer and in the depth of winter with no problem

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Anyhow..... The thing I miss most about cold weather is not being able to pack a gun...... I dont believe in small caliber autos...
    My gun automatically turns into a small caliber when it's cold, or is that my gun?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Brian,

You've failed to show any real thought or logic on this matter.

I'm not opposed to training.

I'm not opposed to safe storage. All of my firearms are safely stored, Brian, contrary to your foolish assumption.

What I am opposed to is your prattling about only the highly trained police being able to own or carry firearms.

What I am opposed to is your belief that GUNS are the problem rather than people who would use them to kill others.

Xds .45 with the recluse pocket holster or sig .380 with uncle mikes works for me.

Page 111 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1161101104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118121161211 ... LastLast