Page 105 of 255 FirstFirst ... 555959899100101102103104105106107108109110111112115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,353 to 1,365 of 3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I hear your pretty ugly too......cant you make that work for you like Medusa's mask? LOL!
    IDK, no one has been stupid enough to attack me ......yet LOL
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I am in favor of home defense too, but not for people like Mrs. Lanza unless she can prove her crazy son doesn't have access to them. When they fall into the wrong hands it should be looked upon like parents letting drunken teenagers drive home from their house. No difference.

If Mrs. Lanza is front and center in this massacre why isn’t the press or the NRA holding her at least partially accountable? Why aren't solutions explored along those lines?
    they are, you just aren't paying attention. Almost everyone is blaming Nancy. She was irresponsible for the way she stored (or didn't store) her weapons. She paid the ultimate price for her mistake, what else would like to do. You going to open her casket and kick her some more. Don't forget, there is a son and an ex-husband in NJ that has also lost someone here. Or are you so callus that you don't care about them.
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Home invasions are rare compared to the simple home robbery. Stolen guns are more often found under pillows, not acquired at gunpoint. But when something is rare is won’t stop a gun advocate from inferring it is commonplace.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    they are, you just aren't paying attention. Almost everyone is blaming Nancy.
    Please refer me to any video or anything written from your mack-daddy organization, The NRA, where they publicly condemn her. I would really like to see it.

Please refer me to any video or anything written from your mack-daddy organization, The NRA, where they publicly condemn her. I would really like to see it.
    She's already dead. What more do you think should be done to her? She can only be killed one time that I'm aware of.
    From the articles I've read, the folks she interacted with, spoke highly of her. She didn't secure her weapons, and that's why this tragedy happened. Or are you reading a different thread, and by mistake,replying to this one?

Home invasions are rare compared to the simple home robbery. Stolen guns are more often found under pillows, not acquired at gunpoint. But when something is rare is won’t stop a gun advocate from inferring it is commonplace.
    Post a link to this nonsense. You really should research something, if you don't want to look foolish when you're trying to debate something.

ya, I know what you mean. Home invasions are as rare as.......say a mass shooting
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ya, I know what you mean. Home invasions are as rare as.......say a mass shooting
    so your to lazy to do the checking and you want me to do your leg work....NO!!!! do it yourself

Besides everytime post something with citations you dismiss it out of hand anyway
    The Last four letters

any questions

Since cops can CCW then any untrained yahoo should be allowed to CCW.
    Police officers STILL need a permit to carry concealed in most states.

Come ON, Brian, at LEAST get your facts straight.

Take an incident like Newtown. There are many possible causes for such a crime and ways to curtail such crimes in the future. Let’s list some. I’ll list them in my order of importance.

1) Mrs. Lanza introduced her sick son to very deadly semi-auto weapons. Perhaps this was done BEFORE he showed signs of mental illness.
    2) She did not prevent him from having access to these weapons. As I've asked before, how was she to prevent him from taking her guns when she was DEAD?
    3) If the neighbors knew that the mentally unstable Adam had access to these weapons there is nothing the police could do about it if they were made aware of this deadly situation. Nobody wants to live in an Orwellian society, Brian.
    4) Adam harbored a hostile, anti-social outlook upon society. This, in and of itself doesn't make him dangerous.
    5) He had probably been picked on and thought of negatively his whole life. Assumption, dismissed.
    6) He rarely received anything positive from people around him. Assumption, dismissed.
    7) Armed guards did not stop him as he entered the school. This is the first I've heard of armed guards at Newtown. Do you have proof?

1, 2 and 3 are front and center. 4, 5, and 6 are so common that plucking those people from society is virtually impossible. 7 is very expensive, not practical, not effective and probably not accepted by most elementary school parents.

I am in favor of home defense too, but not for people like Mrs. Lanza unless she can prove her crazy son doesn't have access to them.
    More elitism from Brian.

Only those who HE approves of can have the right to bear arms and defend themselves.

NOW, I can't even have someone with a mental condition in my HOME if I own guns?

Oh, and we've got to defend ourselves with bolt action rifles and revolvers because Brian doesn't think that we're responsible enough to handle semi-automatic rifles and handguns.

Next thing you know, we'll all be left with single action revolvers and Sharps rifles for self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Post a link to this nonsense. You really should research something, if you don't want to look foolish when you're trying to debate something.
    Brian doesn't seem to care much for facts or verifiable evidence, just opinions, elitism and fear.

Page 105 of 255 FirstFirst ... 555959899100101102103104105106107108109110111112115155205 ... LastLast