Page 103 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3539396979899100101102103104105106107108109110113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,327 to 1,339 of 3314
    Fine words right there jmac!....very profound IMO.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence? Where is the difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defence be the *real* object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?

-- Patrick Henry, speech of June 9 1788
    Patrick Henry ROCKS. If the feds want my guns, they can go pound sand.

Selling assault rifles to mexican drug cartels yourself AND WANT MY GUN??? F U Eric Holder and Obama the Bowing Prince.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Sounds to me, like they could have been spoken in just the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    You probably think Sean Hannity is great too.
    I don't. He's usually accurate, but I don't like his style.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    You probably think Sean Hannity is great too.

Saved By A Gun

If somebody can make this hot this, please do so

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Robbe...186572461.html

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    If somebody can make this hot this, please do so

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Robbe...186572461.html
    Well.... looks to me like the robber got what he wanted and let the guy run off....... While the victim was in danger from the armed robber he wasnt actually "saved" by the mercedes guys...... they just got the guys wallet, car keys and cell phone back for him.

I would say if the robber was going to harm the victim that he would have harmed him instead of letting him run off down the street screaming...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

Exactly what does he say that is not true?
    When a topic is discussed both sides state facts that are pro and con to an argument. In a courtroom the persecution and defense both state facts. When you hear someone (on your side) state facts it should not allow you to suspend critical thinking.

If you cannot see that having bombs planted in your house and having your house shot up is evidence that that person is in extreme danger, much more than the average citizen, then you are blind.

Here is some Coolwhip logic:

The Pope has armed guards around him 24/7 so he should condone CCW worldwide.

Our military uses RPG’s, surface-to-air, grenades, tear gas, etc, so who are they to say we shouldn’t be allowed those same devices?

Since cops can CCW then any untrained yahoo should be allowed to CCW.

How about this one: ‘Guns don’t kill’ so why don’t the Israelis let the Palestinians have them? The possession of a gun doesn’t make someone any more of a threat.

You still didn't answer my question...what does Mark Levin say that isn't true?

Should be a simple one, even for a jane like you.

I will keep asking you until you come up with a logical answer...if thats possible from your liar mouth.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

The logical answer is that every word out of a perosn's mouth could be right but their conclusions could still be wrong. Try to wrap your head around that.

I seriously think you were deprived of oxygen at some point.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post
    Giving up guns won't work as EVERYONE in the world WILL NOT give up their guns.

If you don't have an edge over a criminal you don't have much of a chance as they are professional scumbags and you are joe citizen. Now if Joe Citizen was trained in and in possession of a pistol, concealed or not, he is equipped. Concealing the weapon keeps the public from making erroneous fear based assumptions of said pistol, as well as keeps the prof. scumbag from shooting the pistol holder first, which leaves no one left to stop the scumbag.

Blaming guns/gun owners does not help as they are not the reason for this and other tragedies.

You don't take a stop sign down if people blow through it without stopping.

So what is your solution? Cause it sure ain't gun control.
    I think we need to first identify the problem before we can propose a solution.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Looks like I need to read this thread and get involved again...

First comment (not having read the thread yet):

Never saw a gun in my life that killed someone unless it was in the hands of a person. Also saw a lot of those same hands (a person you know) kill someone with a knife, machete, baseball bat, big stick, pipe wrench, pall-peen hammer (my great-grand-father was murdered with a ball-peen hammer... true fact). You gun haters need to reconcile the reality that another weapon will be front-center the minute guns are not. However:

Guns will ALWAYS be available... because there will always be an illegal way to get guns. Note Mexico... our neighbor to the south: Citizen ownership of guns is not the norm down there... yet the cartels have endless guns (and some of them were supplied by the US govt--Operation Fast and Furious). Yet crime in Mexico is WORSE than the USA.

Seems there is an example just south of our border your anti-gun ideals are just that... ideals... which are PROVEN to not work.

Tell you what: If you want to live somewhere without guns... there are lots of English speaking countries you can move to. Just leave us with our freedoms.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 103 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3539396979899100101102103104105106107108109110113153203 ... LastLast