Page 102 of 255 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,314 to 1,326 of 3305
    Quote Originally Posted by air1 View Post
    The NRA is proposing armed guards at schools. How do they propose funding it? Are they going to pay for it?
    http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nationa...-to-carry-guns

Here ya' go. No funding necessary. In fact, as others said, there are MANY first class instructors who have and will continue to provide FREE training to teachers and such. I know the concept of free is radical to a liberal unless it is they who are getting something for free but it is a very quick, effective, viable solution. I like CCW staff much better than an uniformed guard because a perp only has to ambush the guard then the school is at his mercy. The deterrent lies in the unknown, unseen potential of CCW retaliation. Hippies aren't into deterrents. They are into "victims" who then need their tender loving expert help to get through this world.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    When someone has a bomb planted in their house and gunshots riddle their home how is that person in the same amount of danger as the average citizen? That person deserves protective custody or at least be allowed to carry a gun. When a cop walks up to your car do you call him a hypocrite because he is allowed to carry a weapon and you are not? I’d bet that Mother Theresa would carry under those conditions.
    THOSE CONDITIONS?
    Why do you insist someone needs an attempt on their life BEFORE they can have a weapon for protection?

I'll tell you why. You are on an HVAC/R site to pick up knowledge for your "home based renovation" business. As you do renovations and new construction, you probably don't practice preventive maintenance as a trade like we do.
    Carrying a pistol would be in that area that you don't know much about. It's called PREVENTION.

The best thing that could ever happen as a CCW holder is to never need to use the weapon.
    The worst would be to need it and not have it to protect the innocent.

You'd best stick to changing out windows and not talk out of your @$$.

Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post
    THOSE CONDITIONS?
    Why do you insist someone needs an attempt on their life BEFORE they can have a weapon for protection?
    Because he is petrified of freedom.

Tactical Assault Rocks For Sale

Get yours before Feinstein bans them too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tactical-Ass...item3ccdfcada9

I carry a gun, cause a cop is too heavy.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Looks Like Feinstein Lost Her Domain Name

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?id...news%2Fbizarre

Would you want the clerk to be armed only with a cattle prod so fair is fair?

Mr. Bill, it isn't as much carrying the cop but that concealed carry part.... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    I carry a gun, cause a cop is too heavy.
    Harder to conceal too.

It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
    You can only have a gun if you're as well trained as a police officer and have proven a legitimate need for one.

Of course, after having NEEDED a gun, you may no longer be breathing, but that's OK. One less mouth for Mother Government to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Horrific. But a 15 YO boy used an AR-15 ASSAULT RIFLE to defend his 12 YO sister from two home invaders.. Liberals want to ban the gun, or limit his magazine capacity, or jail his father for allowing access to such an ASSAULT RIFLE to a 15 YO. Knumb-skulls. They would leave these children at the mercy of ruthless home invaders.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

. Private citizens shouldn’t have handguns, because they aren’t “military weapons”, but private citizens shouldn’t have “assault rifles”, because they are military weapons.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Are we at last brought to such a humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defence? Where is the difference between having our arms in our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defence be the *real* object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?

-- Patrick Henry, speech of June 9 1788
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Page 102 of 255 FirstFirst ... 252929596979899100101102103104105106107108109112152202 ... LastLast