Page 182 of 255 FirstFirst ... 82132172175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,354 to 2,366 of 3314
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Because "gun free zone" is one of your buzz words that has no meaning.

Continue with your usual nonsense.....
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Continue with your usual nonsense.....
    Don’t worry, I don’t need you to tell me what it means. I know exactly what you are inferring what you use the term…just more exaggerations.

Don’t worry, I don’t need you to tell me what it means. I know exactly what you are inferring what you use the term…just more exaggerations.
    Since you have failed reading comprehension on my posts twice, giving you a definition would be pointless. Go ahead and use your imagination. Whatever it takes to make you believe whatever it is you believe.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

do we really need to go over this again? Your selective ignorance is astounding. ONE MORE TIME:

A GUN FREE ZONE is a LEGAL TERM, it is NOT a buzz word.

New York City and The city of Chicago are GUN FREE ZONES.

meaning <try to pay attention here>

you may NOT carry/possess/hold/harbor/grasp/retain ANY FIREARM within the city limits. PERIOD. If your caught with a firearm ANY FIREARM---long gun or hand gun, there is three year jail term. PERIOD

Yet NYC had 515 gun murders in 2011 and Chicago had 431 gun murders last year. Now explain to the class how these GUN FREE ZONES had so many murders when guns ARE NOT ALLOWED

these numbers are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report, I guess your going to say the FBI's numbers are way off to.....sheesh
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    do we really need to go over this again? Your selective ignorance is astounding. ONE MORE TIME:

you may NOT carry/possess/hold/harbor/grasp/retain ANY FIREARM within the city limits. PERIOD. If your caught with a firearm ANY FIREARM---long gun or hand gun, there is three year jail term. PERIOD

Yet NYC had 515 gun murders in 2011 and Chicago had 431 gun murders last year. Now explain to the class how these GUN FREE ZONES had so many murders when guns ARE NOT ALLOWED

these numbers are from the FBI Uniform Crime Report, I guess your going to say the FBI's numbers are way off to.....sheesh
    So people in NYC are not allowed to hunt, purchase a gun for any reason, transport an unloaded gun in their trunk ever or have a gun of any type in their home for self defense? When police find guns in a home everyone goes to jail for three years?

If you want to be the teacher here, be a little more accurate when you tell your students to pay attention.

Or maybe what you meant was “gun free zone” means no CCW. If so, your post could have been a lot shorter.

So people in NYC are not allowed to hunt, purchase a gun for any reason, transport an unloaded gun in their trunk ever or have a gun of any type in their home for self defense? When police find guns in a home everyone goes to jail for three years?

If you want to be the teacher here, be a little more accurate when you tell your students to pay attention.

Or maybe what you meant was “gun free zone” means no CCW. If so, your post could have been a lot shorter.
    CORRECT!!!! I will try this one more time:

IN NYC, YOU MAY NOT OWN/POSSESS/HOLD/CARRY/GRASP/RETAIN ANY FIREARM within the City of NY or the five Boroughs of NY, These include Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, Satan Island and Queens. ALL FIREARM are banned from those areas. You may not have them in your home or business. I have a NYS CCW Permit....it is NOT VALID IN NYC. If caught I will go to jail for three years, unless Im Plaxico Burris and I shoot myself in the leg, then I will get 2 years (IN NYC it pays to be rich and famous)

Federal laws allow you transport a firearm through NYC as long as you maintain the firearms according to Federal Safe passage laws AND YOU DO NOT STOP. {no kidding, you may not stop for food, gas or even break down~~~although you must obey all traffic devices}

If you live in NYC and wish to hunt, you may maintain any amount of firearms (up to 10) OUTSIDE THE CITY,

Don't take my word for it, Call Mayor Mikey Loonberg and his buddy Ray Kelly (Commissioner of Police) and ask them. You'll get an earful Im sure
    The Last four letters

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Just think how many more murders there could have been if criminals had access to the sheeples guns..... keeping guns out of the hands of ordinary citizens probably keeps the murder rate cut in half of what it would normally be.

Also... think of the ccw people who might whip it out to defend themselves against a thug only to have the thug take their gun after killing them.....

got to look at this l o g i c a l l y.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Dog.... the bounty hunter....

Id like to go to Hawaii.... rent a cheap mobile home in the bad part of town.....get arrested for something... get bailed out by that old guy who Dog works for...... then skip bail...... then call that old bondsman and tell him i am a friend of myself and i will turn myself in for 100 bucks......

Then give them a time and the address so they can come to get me....
    '
    Then get a comfortable chair.....and a double barrel 12 gauge and wait.....

Wait for dog and his crew of paint ball gun carrying misfits to come by and for dog to kick the door in........ then blow his knee caps away.......lol

oh, it would be so funny..... wouldnt want to kill him......id want to be able to walk over and chat with him for a few minutes.....about how stupid they look with those badges and tactical gear and paint guns......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

The buzz-phrase "gun free zone" was coined by Billy Clinton...

You give up that assault weapon, yet, Brian, or are you still being intellectually dishonest about that?

When you make guns a crime and take them away from the people, the only ones left with guns are the criminals.

from your link

Gary Kleck, a criminology professor at Florida State University, said in an email that a simple comparison between states’ strength of gun laws and gun-crime rates doesn’t say much about the effects of the laws because
    the exercise fails to control for other factors such as gun-ownership rates.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2JPqw4cxQ

And yet Hawaii limits gun ownership rates and has ten time lower gun homicide rates. Probably some correlation there but then again it is harder to control the guns in your state when it is adjacent to others with an unlimited supply of firearms. Hawaii is probably a special case because of its isolation.

Good to see you still in the thread.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    More apples to weed whackers comparisons with noting isolated islands versus hugh land mass with hundreds of thousands of miles of walk in border. What part of "It's easier to control anything on an island" do these people just not get?

As for the islands that have a lot of violence, it is due to many different cultural, governmental and economic variances.
    Actually you make my point. It is the prevalence of guns and the attitude that they are to be used to solve problems where the problem may reside.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 182 of 255 FirstFirst ... 82132172175176177178179180181182183184185186187188189192232 ... LastLast