Page 109 of 261 FirstFirst ... 95999102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,405 to 1,417 of 3390
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It took too long for me to figure out that BrianGC is nothing but a troll. The complete disrespect for everyone elses rights is astounding to me.
    Ya gotta admit, he's a hard workin' troll though. Seems like he has tendencies to direct harm or hatred toward himself though. But that's not any concern of mine, is it?

It took too long for me to figure out that BrianGC is nothing but a troll. The complete disrespect for everyone elses rights is astounding to me.
    Nothing new here... we both have seen many of these come and go at ARP... Patience grasshopper... this to shall pass...

What is a shame is... Brian probably never will understand what he is missing. Poor guy... too stubborn and rebellious to learn.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

LOL! In your desperation to disagree with someone, you actually agreed with me. I am saying that ancient liberals were most likely afraid of fire. I can them whining about how fire is going kill them all just because the liberal ones weren't responsible in their handling of fire. Great grandchildren of those liberal cave dwellers who were afraid of fire were those who were afraid of electricity, and their great grandchildren afraid of nuclear power.

LOL Robo I can hear the conversation now:

When our village was founded, they only had warmth, not fire..... What do you need fire for.... What are you going to do with it... we never had it before and we did okay... it could hurt someone.... I think we should abolish it, if that saves one life then it is worth it.

That is the conversation among Neanderthal morons 12,000 years ago. Same conversation among modern liberals today.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by fliks View Post
    I recently got my ccl and just yesterday joined the NRA. Guns and ammo is flying off the shelves. All this has just caused people that was thinking of owning a gun, go buy one. Now Biden is talking of smart guns which are extremely expensive, can't get them wet,more to go wrong, and less reliable not mention other reasons. A few states have declined these in the past for police because of reliability. I would not want to have failure in the act of protecting my family. So now they are talking handguns also. Imo without the NRA the 2nd could be in even more trouble.
    Spoken like a true patriot. Join the NRA folks. That is the best national voice we have.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

It's where the hatred for Cigarettes comes from, you know, the smoke in the cave thing; now modern day apartments.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Don't forget about the NRA younger brother the "National Redneck Association".

Twilly with a .50?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    A gun stolen and misused is not a 200 – 2,000 dollars loss. It is a multi-million dollar loss. It just isn’t the original gun owner that has to pay up. He gets to play dumb and walk away from the situation.

Ya, Mrs. Lanza, I’m talking about YOU, and many, many more just like you!
    Well she did have a gun safe, circumstances unclear as to details, but I think you should refrain from gleefully stomping on her grave at this point. She was also a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    It's where the hatred for Cigarettes comes from, you know, the smoke in the cave thing; now modern day apartments.
    O dear G, If you have a gun AND ARE A SMOKER, then you must be the next lunatic to go on a shooting spree. We should find all of these people and lock them up in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    O dear G, If you have a gun AND ARE A SMOKER, then you must be the next lunatic to go on a shooting spree. We should find all of these people and lock them up in advance.
    Please do not give the libs any ideas... they are always looking for a cause to make themselves feel good. Kinda like feeding drugs to an addict.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Well she did have a gun safe, circumstances unclear as to details, but I think you should refrain from gleefully stomping on her grave at this point. She was also a victim.

Not 'gleefully', matter-of-factly. People that place themselves in harms way are not exactly victims.

Just because she is dead she does not deserve my respect. Since when has death made you change your mind about someone? She let a baby play with a razor blade and the baby cut her throat first. What part of that is admirable?

Besides it is not about her, it is about the hundreds of thousands of others that are doing the same as she is. They leave guns accessible to shifty people, gang member kids, angry spouses, unbalanced kids, thieves etc. Where is your criticism for those people? I’ll tell you. You don’t have any. You’re too worried about losing some of your precious toys and keeping your rights to shoot a bad guy.

Retaining your right to protect yourselves in your home is the least of your worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Not 'gleefully', matter-of-factly. People that place themselves in harms way are not exactly victims.

Just because she is dead she does not deserve my respect. Since when has death made you change your mind about someone? She let a baby play with a razor blade and the baby cut her throat first. What part of that is admirable?

Besides it is not about her, it is about the hundreds of thousands of others that are doing the same as she is. They leave guns accessible to shifty people, gang member kids, angry spouses, unbalanced kids, thieves etc. Where is your criticism for those people? I’ll tell you. You don’t have any. You’re too worried about losing some of your precious toys and keeping your rights to shoot a bad guy.

Retaining your right to protect yourselves in your home is the least of your worries.
    Well all I know is that she had a gun safe. Further details have not been in the media. The mother may or may not have been negligent. I don't know. Adam used her own guns to shoot her face off, so if there was any type of gun security there it obviously was not good enough. Bad deal, understood,

Other unsecured guns across the USA are used daily to thwart crimes though. Numerically, vastly superior numbers to compare to the occasional mass shooting. I do understand the latter is a problem.

No. It is not. That is sort of a first priority issue for most of us.

I suppose if you live in a refrigerator box under a bridge it is probably no big deal one way or the other, But for the rest of us with homes and families mostly, security of home and persons is a major concern.

She probably was in denial that her little baby boy was a raging homicidal maniac waiting to explode.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    She probably was in denial that her little baby boy was a raging homicidal maniac waiting to explode.......
    I think by now, that would be painfully obvious
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Page 109 of 261 FirstFirst ... 95999102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116119159209 ... LastLast