Page 93 of 255 FirstFirst ... 43838687888990919293949596979899100103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,197 to 1,209 of 3305
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So, which of these two rifles would you consider to be an assault rifle?

Funny. I've owned both before.

Listen up bonzo...government and military are comprised of Americans! If government gets so out of hand that there is a revolt, there will be as many, if not more, in the military who will be on the side of the revolutionists.
    Right...I did not doubt that in my post did I?

If you pay attention...you will notice that in my post I claimed that the government does not need military to take over if they wanted.

Wars are rapidly being taken over by computers, and by the time our government wants to start a war with the people all they will need is a bunch of computer programmers/video game junkies that are willing to do anything for the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    It is a choice,

What makes some people choose pickup trucks over sports cars?

What makes some people choose to live in the city versus the country?

You don't HAVE to understand it, just to accept that freedom involves allowing others to do things that you may not agree with.

Since concealed carry has been permitted in this country for a good many years, you should easily be able to provide evidence to support your idea that concealed carry doesn't work.

he can't, I have posted numerous facts that CCW does work, 13 seconds of every day.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Just because you have shot and killed people and are a member of some gun organization does not entitle you to exclusive rights to be the only viable voice allowed to discuss this gun topic.
    Wow! You really are just an ignorant person, aren't you? I'm done with you. You don't deserve the attention of others.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Funny. I've owned both before.
    I chalked up two kills with one last year....darned groundhogs were really tearing up my yard!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Our country thanks you for your service in Vietnam but I have to ask you: What do you think makes someone feel they should carry compared to someone like you that “has no desire” to carry? Why is it important to some and not to others?
    Can't answer for others, handguns are just not my thing.
    I do strongly support their choice to carry though.
    Being Special Forces- I'm quite good at hand-to hand combat & even in my 60's, I'd give most a run for their money.
    I recall about 20 years ago- while running calls late at night, I stopped at a liquor store to use the pay phone. Walking back to the truck- I was faced w/ a black guy with a knife that wanted my truck keys & my wallet. I took his knife & sent him to the hospital with a badly broken arm & facial lacerations.
    Maybe that's why I never felt the need to have a CCW.

Wow! You really are just an ignorant person, aren't you? I'm done with you. You don't deserve the attention of others.
    Great!

You couldn't have made me happier.

Quote Originally Posted by precision hvac View Post
    Can't answer for others, handguns are just not my thing.
    I do strongly support their choice to carry though.
    Being Special Forces- I'm quite good at hand-to hand combat & even in my 60's, I'd give most a run for their money.
    I recall about 20 years ago- while running calls late at night, I stopped at a liquor store to use the pay phone. Walking back to the truck- I was faced w/ a black guy with a knife that wanted my truck keys & my wallet. I took his knife & sent him to the hospital with a badly broken arm & facial lacerations.
    Maybe that's why I never felt the need to have a CCW.
    Chuck Norris has nothing on you.
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    The oil companies?

They don't seem to have as much pull as they used to. The oil companies don't back the current regime, lying hypocrites like Al Gore, Peter Lewis and George Soros do.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    he can't, I have posted numerous facts that CCW does work, 13 seconds of every day.
    If anyone wants to download the counter, here it is.

http://2ampd.net/?p=220

Just because you have shot and killed people and are a member of some gun organization does not entitle you to exclusive rights to be the only viable voice allowed to discuss this gun topic.
    I shot & killed people in the defense of my country. I served so you can be free & shoot off your pie hole.
    I'm proud of my service to this Country I love.
    If you bothered to read my post- I was quoting & responding to Brian- not you.
    No I don't have exclusive rights to be the only viable voice as you put it. Neither do you.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    No,I guess you just don't get it. With a gun you're a citizen. Without, you're a subject. Simple enough concept for even you to understand. Isn't it?

Perhaps you need a crash course in American history.
    Or at least read The Constitution over again. That's assuming you have once already.
    Perhaps you should read the Supreem Courts decision on the 2nd amendment dealing with individual rights to bear arms and its boundries.

So to be a citizen I need to own a gun?

Who says?

You?

Perhaps you should read the Supreem Courts decision on the 2nd amendment dealing with individual rights to bare arms and its boundries.

So to be a citizen I need to own a gun?

Who says?

You?
    You're confusing your arrogance, with your confidence. There's a big difference.

Don't worry, we'll defend those like you, that don't want to own weapons.

I think you may have bigger issues to deal with, besides people that want to own guns.

Page 93 of 255 FirstFirst ... 43838687888990919293949596979899100103143193 ... LastLast