Page 75 of 255 FirstFirst ... 256568697071727374757677787980818285125175 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    ya, your boy friends work there
    Best.
    Comeback.

Ever.

ya, your boy friends work there
    So corny's boyfriends work in your dresser....which I assume is in your bedroom... close to your bed....hmmm

I think training is a good idea, but where to start? Training the entire gun owning population would be a monumental undertaking. How about starting with every 18 year old able bodied male having to join the Armed Forces of America? The firearms training infrastructure is already there, and they might just learn a little discipline along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So corny's boyfriends work in your dresser....which I assume is in your bedroom... close to your bed....hmmm
    nice try, lame, but at least you tried

whats next, you going to say something bad about my mom.
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Hey man....you said it not me.

not hardly. Banks are private property. I would be illegal if the bank was in or on Federal property. No one may possess a firearm on Government property, Court houses and the post office, schools and the ubiquitous *gun free zone* (you may not even have a firearm in your truck if it is Government parking lot)

It varies from state to state, But if someone that owns private property and posts a sign that says "No firearms allowed" then technically you may not enter that property if your carrying. However (this is where it gets interesting)some state laws say that if the property has public entrance/exits then you may ignore the sign.....remember I said it varies from state to state, you must KNOW the laws of the state your carrying in
    My bad I always assumed it was a federal law. I was in the bank when 3 armed guys came in and robbed it. The police never questioned me, it was only the FBI that I dealt with so I always thought it was all federal laws that applied to banks. I'm in SC & since I've seen the "no concealed weapons" posted at banks I just assumed it was a law. Maybe that's why we have so many bank robberies around here. I don't have a permit to carry but we don't need one here to have a loaded gun in our glove compartment.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    An engineer designs what he would never work on.
    A technician works on what he would never design.

Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    My bad I always assumed it was a federal law. I was in the bank when 3 armed guys came in and robbed it. The police never questioned me, it was only the FBI that I dealt with so I always thought it was all federal laws that applied to banks. I'm in SC & since I've seen the "no concealed weapons" posted at banks I just assumed it was a law. Maybe that's why we have so many bank robberies around here. I don't have a permit to carry but we don't need one here to have a loaded gun in our glove compartment.
    damn, three armed guys.. I sure hope they didn't hurt anyone.
    BEING AN ADULT

YEA....

Your Mom dreeses you funny....

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Hmmm, I would have figured it stood for Gonads Cutoff....I'm just saying....
    I’m not the coward that is afraid to go outside without carrying a loaded weapon.

I live in LA, the most populated area of any poster here. Even though it is filled with a violent bad element, gang members, shootings, demented types I go outside every day without a need to be able to kill people around me. Your guns make you the cowards IMO. Try relying on your intuition to keep you out of trouble rather than your guns to draw you into it.

You don’t know the meaning of physical risk. I am a road racing cyclist that rides a hard 130mi a week riding within inches of other cyclists and fast moving traffic with just spandex for protection. I ride dessert dirt bikes that wiz along at 80 mph in unfamiliar terrain. I hang off ladders three stories high on a regular basis and use saws that could dismember in an instant. And I live in a melting pot of criminal element with no CCW. You watch a little TV, read some internet and get so scared you think the boogie man is out to get you.

You strap on your guns and want to be considered heroes…but not from me. You’re all just another Zimmerman or Oregon Mall CCW holder.

You sure have a deepseated need to come back and prove to us that you are a "man".
    You are the typical ratchet mouthed expert that is so sure of his own infallibility of opinion that you can't see the real truth.
    It takes courage to carry a gun to protect yourself and others. It takes courage to take a stand against evil. Cops do it. We do it. Not to be heroes or to get the chance to shoot someone. We do it because we have the courage to make a difference when it's needed.
    Whether you like it or not.

Spandex?

Quote Originally Posted by koolkahuna View Post
    You sure have a deepseated need to come back and prove to us that you are a "man".
    You are the typical ratchet mouthed expert that is so sure of his own infallibility of opinion that you can't see the real truth.
    It takes courage to carry a gun to protect yourself and others. It takes courage to take a stand against evil. Cops do it. We do it. Not to be heroes or to get the chance to shoot someone. We do it because we have the courage to make a difference when it's needed.
    Whether you like it or not.

Spandex?
    LOL I was not going there....otherwise, nice post
    BEING AN ADULT

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I’m not the coward that is afraid to go outside without carrying a loaded weapon.

I live in LA, the most populated area of any poster here. Even though it is filled with a violent bad element, gang members, shootings, demented types I go outside every day without a need to be able to kill people around me. Your guns make you the cowards IMO. Try relying on your intuition to keep you out of trouble rather than your guns to draw you into it.

You don’t know the meaning of physical risk. I am a road racing cyclist that rides a hard 130mi a week riding within inches of other cyclists and fast moving traffic with just spandex for protection. I ride dessert dirt bikes that wiz along at 80 mph in unfamiliar terrain. I hang off ladders three stories high on a regular basis and use saws that could dismember in an instant. And I live in a melting pot of criminal element with no CCW. You watch a little TV, read some internet and get so scared you think the boogie man is out to get you.

You strap on your guns and want to be considered heroes…but not from me. You’re all just another Zimmerman or Oregon Mall CCW holder.
    this is almost laughable. CYCLIST!!! dirt bikes at 80.....what you only have 3 gears? sheesh

I go out everyday and every night, with a gun, WITHOUT THE NEED TO KILL ANYONE. Nor do I care to hurt anyone. MY gun is not an offensive weapon, it's strictly a defensive weapon. seriously, I hope you never get hurt while riding, but just like riding...... Happens, that spandex is not going to save you, and yes I know why, because I've been driving motorcycles since '74, I've been down a few times. But I was prepared for it <smirk---most of the time> THATS why I carry, as we say in Scouts, Be Prepared
    BEING AN ADULT

People in kalifornia should not be allowed to vote....there is no bigger cesspool in the world than the state of kalifornia. Just look at how they conduct themselves. I hope I see the day when it falls into the ocean, but will feel bad for the fish.

And absolutely jmac...luck favors the prepared!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 75 of 255 FirstFirst ... 256568697071727374757677787980818285125175 ... LastLast