What do you make of this?

Jhn 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am thinking that Jesus was the one here that made the big sacrifice as it turned out, but no doubt it was a gift from God...

God could have sent another flood or something, he sent Jesus.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

So if there is another flood or a large rock comes to us from space, will this also be a gift, or will it be a damnation, for since the death of Christ, nothing has changed on this planet.

We are still the murderous lot today, as we were then. Or does God no longer need to intervene, for today we can do that job without divine intervention.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    So if there is another flood or a large rock comes to us from space, will this also be a gift, or will it be a damnation, for since the death of Christ, nothing has changed on this planet.

We are still the murderous lot today, as we were then. Or does God no longer need to intervene, for today we can do that job without divine intervention.

Roy
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Jhn 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am thinking that Jesus was the one here that made the big sacrifice as it turned out, but no doubt it was a gift from God...

God could have sent another flood or something, he sent Jesus.
    I think there are many worlds as there are grains of sand on the beach. I think when we get smart enough to discover the worlds then the end will be near, as Gods plan is way more vast then gardening at the feet of Jesus. Your after this world life will be a real surprise. wonderful surprise. Consider it is like high School and your just in Period 2 out of 7.

The death of Jesus opened heaven back up for the human soul. That's all.

God will mix it up with the most gangsta' of 'em. Just ask those who missed the ride on Noah's arc.
    No promises of a butterflies and bunnies lifestyle were made for this life.

The only utopia was the Garden of Eden, and mankind blew that. Now we are on our own. We have free will.
    How we conduct ourselves in this life will have a direct effect on our afterlife, if you choose to believe in that.

Otherwise, do unto others.

Happy Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy
    God reached down to request a relationship with each person on earth.
    Some chose to have that relationship, the others chose to reject God.
    Grace was what was offered, but many will not see the way.
    That is what happened. God did 'not' force any to make a decision, God did not destroy those who have rejected him. Although there are consequences for rejection.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    God reached down to request a relationship with each person on earth.
    Some chose to have that relationship, the others chose to reject God.
    Grace was what was offered, but many will not see the way.
    That is what happened. God did 'not' force any to make a decision, God did not destroy those who have rejected him. Although there are consequences for rejection.
    Thats just crazy