Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

GLOBAL WARMING DEATH MARCH CONTINUES TO DEVISTATE1111

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2...ord-in-the-us/

Anyone who still believes in man made global warming need their diapers changed. This is all foolishness sold to people with the intellectual maturity of three month old babies.

Believers might as well have "I AM AN IDIOT" tattooed on their forehead so the rest of us know in advance not to waste any time or expend any amount of effort to either do business or conduct social transactions of any sort with these mental underclass of personage.

A total SCAM.

GLOBAL WARMING was a fool's call to action, CLIMATE CHANGE is that same fool's call to shelter from the previous claim. The previous panic claim that did not seem to pan out afterall. Yup, THAT ONE morons, the one where we were all going to dry up and burn to death. Well it did not get hotter. Ironically, it has gotten colder.

In all fairness, it is just weather and we do not really understand it. Climatologists do not really understand it. Meteorologists do not really understand it. For you pointy heads, NASA does not really understand it. And for you brown-shirts, OBAMA does not understand it.

NOBODY really understands it. I do not know how I could be more clear on this point.

Any politician trying to make hay on this topic, past or present, is a lying charlatan and needs to be excused from service.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

45 ridiculous things global warming will supposedly cause

http://washingtonexaminer.com/45-rid...rticle/2550745
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Good links there CEHS...

Bottom line:

GW and GC and CC are govt manufactured myths to expand govt power... nothing more and nothing less.

Just goes to show; trusting a polecat is p*ssing into the wind... the results are ALWAYS not in one's best interest.

When we learn to make polecats accountable... we will be on the road to regaining freedom.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Government of Australia banks a lot on this GWP game.
    That's $32 USD/lb in F-gas tax to use R-507 or 404A in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanHas View Post

Government of Australia banks a lot on this GWP game.
    That's $32 USD/lb in F-gas tax to use R-507 or 404A in Australia.
    This thing looks more like a complicated govt scam to tax folks... funny how 410 was GREAT when 22 was going out... now 410 is bad.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Global Climate Change is for real folks, and the affects are devastaing worldwide. I heard on the news the other day that the reason we are having so many forest fires is because of Global Climate Change. It is also affecting the brain patterns of electected officials resulting in nutsy cookcoo behavior and stupid thinking/statements. Don't beleive me...just google sound bites from Nacy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Wasserman Shultz, the United Nations and others and you will see the effects it is having... espeically over the last couple of years.

Scientists have yet to explain why Climate Change has such an adverse affect on Liberal Politicians and those that support them...but the evidence is clear for all to see if one only looks at it objectively.

I am now going to QSY.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Global Climate Change is for real folks, and the affects are devastaing worldwide. I heard on the news the other day that the reason we are having so many forest fires is because of Global Climate Change. It is also affecting the brain patterns of electected officials resulting in nutsy cookcoo behavior and stupid thinking/statements. Don't beleive me...just google sound bites from Nacy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Wasserman Shultz, the United Nations and others and you will see the effects it is having... espeically over the last couple of years.

Scientists have yet to explain why Climate Change has such an adverse affect on Liberal Politicians and those that support them...but the evidence is clear for all to see if one only looks at it objectively.

I am now going to QSY.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post

I am now going to QSY.
    Excellent point!

They are telling us climate change is going to destroy the earth, but they have the "how" wrong. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This thing looks more like a complicated govt scam to tax folks... funny how 410 was GREAT when 22 was going out... now 410 is bad.
    Simple as pay the F-Gas GWP tax to the government.
    It's just like F-12 where we have ODP tax. This is why F-12 is so expensive.
    A simple way to put it? A drum of 404A at supply house costs whatever it does now + $768 GWP taxes with way Aussies do it.

Workers at a state-of-the-art solar plant in the Mojave Desert have a name for birds that fly through the plant's concentrated sun rays "streamers," for the smoke plume that comes from birds that ignite in midair.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...d-air-25017031

See, netsalt. No theory. One reality of big progressives I'm action.

Heck GW has caused Climate Change which has now caused the coldest summer on record. They are now predicting a very cold winter. wow.

I think we need to shoot the Global Warming kooks, especially the man made Global Warming kooks and we can all get back to living. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Workers at a state-of-the-art solar plant in the Mojave Desert have a name for birds that fly through the plant's concentrated sun rays — "streamers," for the smoke plume that comes from birds that ignite in midair.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...d-air-25017031

See, netsalt. No theory. One reality of big progressives I'm action.
    You really do have a strange perspective on life. How you can go from solar power to progressives is truly astounding. The next thing will be cell phones are bad because........................................... ...............................................
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    ..........................Progressives!

I guess it is easy to hate once you have a single label for everything that bugs you.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast