Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What should be done about this invasion at our southern border?

1. Nothing
    2. Have AZ & TX governors call out the national guard
    3. Have citizen militas form and go to protect our border
    4. Have march/demonstration in Washington, DC
    5. Find out who in the military is on our side and send them
    6. Military coup against Obama. Kill him
    7. ?
    The historical record is clear. Nations rise on economic nationalism. They descend on free trade. - Patrick J. Buchanan Suicide of a Superpower.

What do you think Jesus would want us to do ???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    1. Nothing
    7. ?
    Well, #6 is probably out for most of us since we do not want a visitation by the Secret Service police. #2 sounds like a good idea, but they had better be heavily armed with diapers and lollipops.

I am going with #7.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

1. Nothing
    7. ?
    Can't go along with option #6. That's a violence prone Progressive/Occu-Pooper choice.

But if the question proposed is what would Jesus do, we need more options. Might I suggest...

7. Ignore the problem like the Iraq policy failures and play a round of golf.

8. Join a gym and get a good sweat on straining with five pound barbells.

9. Ride a bike to clear the frustration from sucking at golf.

10. Burn a whole weekend and shave the 'wookie'.

11. Open a Democrat voter registration booth at the local Home Depot.

Anyone else have suggestions what would Progressive Jesus do?

Seriously, I would ask a mod to remove #6... 'they are watching you'... LOL

I like the local militia idea... and I read somewhere there is a call for the folks who showed up at the guy's ranch a few mos ago to go to Laredo TX... will see if I can find the link.

Personally... anything that makes BHO and the libbies look bad and puts pressure on the left... is fine by me. They have dug themselves a hole, now we need to be sure everyone (read that every voter) sees them (hopefully before November) making fools of themselves trying to ignore the existence of said hole.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I know some of my suggestions are radical, but if we don't do something radical, aren't we admitting this nation is lost? Do 20-somethings and 30-somethings even realize what is happening in this country? As long as they can watch American Idol and Big Brother they don't care?
    The historical record is clear. Nations rise on economic nationalism. They descend on free trade. - Patrick J. Buchanan Suicide of a Superpower.

Stack them in jets like cord wood and shoot them down over mexico......this should send a clear message.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Can anyone explain to me the argument against completely sealing the boarder first before anything else is discussed? Why is this something that isn't discussed as the ONLY rational way to get this mess fixed. Nothing will progress and should progress until the boarder is secure. I'm not understand how and why anything else is discussed until this is done. Stick "comprehensive" up your a$$.
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

I know some of my suggestions are radical, but if we don't do something radical, aren't we admitting this nation is lost? Do 20-somethings and 30-somethings even realize what is happening in this country? As long as they can watch American Idol and Big Brother they don't care?
    dude...you might get a visit from the secret service some day, I don't think YOU want that...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Can anyone explain to me the argument against completely sealing the boarder first before anything else is discussed? Why is this something that isn't discussed as the ONLY rational way to get this mess fixed. Nothing will progress and should progress until the boarder is secure. I'm not understand how and why anything else is discussed until this is done. Stick "comprehensive" up your a$$.
    Sad truth is nothing will change until Obama and Holder are run out of town on a rail.

Obama has orchestrated this crisis and has no intention to stem criminal violations of our nation's immigration laws.

“President Obama’s plan to deal with the crisis at the border created by his administration’s bad immigration policies is nothing but smoke and mirrors,” the Virginia Republican said Friday after the announcement.

“Many of the children, teenagers, and adults arriving at the border are able to game our asylum and immigration laws because the Obama Administration has severely weakened them and many thousands have already been released into the interior of the United States. What does President Obama plan to do with those who have already been released from custody?” he rhetorically asked.

Administration officials were unable to tell reporters Friday how many illegal immigrants released into the country with notices to appear had actually returned for their immigration hearings.
    The White House admitted rumors of free entry to the United States are motivating migrants to risk the trek northward. Officials said they are pushing back against “misinformation,” ...

If White House's admission that Bumbling Barry's speeches have created the impression that no child will be deported due to 'humanitarian' reasons doesn't anger you, the following quote should do the trick.

It isn’t just defenseless urchins who are exploiting the undefended border to invade sovereign US territory. The Mexican Army has been doing it too. For some reason this explosive story from last April never got any traction:
    Make sure to watch the video link embedded in the above highlighted quote.

1. Nothing
    7. ?
    idiot
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

1. Nothing
    7. ?

I'd sentence them to forced labor camps. Job description: building a wall.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    idiot
    Attn: Newoldtech

I remember when I used this term once, you pounced on me in a matter of seconds even though I went back and corrected my mistake. I didn't even have time to edit the post you pounced on me so fast. This guy does this as a matter of routine. What are you going to do about it? Thank you very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast