Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Typica Progressives andl leftist lemmings. LOL

Brainwashed lemmings. Unbelievable. What will the fascist left do to stop these madmen??!!!?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/li...ave-the-money/

Hatred for Charles and David Koch is now so pervasive among the far-left that unions are actually protesting a hospital that committed the cardinal sin of accepting a $100 million donation from the infamous billionaires–even though the money will likely create jobs for unionized employees of the hospital.

The donation, made by businessman and philanthropist David Koch, is the largest in the New York-Presbyterian Hospital’s history, and will be used to build a new wing at the facility, according to The Washington Free Beacon.

The Free Beacon’s Andrew Stiles pointed out that the donation “will presumably create a fair number of new nursing jobs.”

That made little difference to the New York State Nurses’ Association, who joined the SEIU and the NAACP in protesting both outside the hospital and outside David Koch’s apartment . Union protesters argued that the money should be returned–even if it helps unionized workers–because, well, it’s Koch money.

Or as New York City councilman and Democrat Ben Kallos–who attend the protest–put it:

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/10/li...#ixzz30Rfytc11
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

Here is some more progressive leftist fascist crap. You guys on the left are members of a party of twisted SOB's.

What a bunch of limp wristed beta males.

Oh, am I being too shocking for barbar?

Sorry, but the left needs to be ridiculed.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...op-violent-un/

Want more?

Progressives are sick.
    Too aggressive? Sorry, barbar

Maybe the fascist left will come a silence me.

Self projection, anyone? LOL

Maybe because you are a bunch of hate filled elitists you see racism everywhere? Hmm?

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture...y-for-a-remake

Hey, another one. Freakin' fascists.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Serious self evaluation is needed if you consider yourself a democrat. Your party is sick

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...s-effect-today

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Want more?

Progressives are sick.
    Too aggressive? Sorry, barbar

Maybe the fascist left will come a silence me.

Self projection, anyone? LOL

Maybe because you are a bunch of hate filled elitists you see racism everywhere? Hmm?

http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture...y-for-a-remake
    Barbar is probably too busy protecting himself from the famous new Zealand "snake of Instant DEATH" as the natives call it, to drivel in commentary much. It may have something to do with global warming but I doubt it. They have sunamis and stuff. But they are crawling with DEATH SNAKES. I was wanting to lead a rescue mission with heavily armed Volunteer Texas Rangers down there, but the new Zealand government is obviously overwhelmed with the disaster since they have not yet managed a response. Poor blokes, very sad.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Hey, another one. Freakin' fascists.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Serious self evaluation is needed if you consider yourself a democrat. Your party is sick

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...s-effect-today
    Nah. I would not let them blame it on a political affiliation. They are sick themselves.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Barbar is probably too busy protecting himself from the famous new Zealand "snake of Instant DEATH" as the natives call it, to drivel in commentary much. It may have something to do with global warming but I doubt it. They have sunamis and stuff. But they are crawling with DEATH SNAKES. I was wanting to lead a rescue mission with heavily armed Volunteer Texas Rangers down there, but the new Zealand government is obviously overwhelmed with the disaster since they have not yet managed a response. Poor blokes, very sad.
    Ah how correct, those bloody snakes, but we do have your Texas ranger and his side kick Christi, training us using his original snake fighting fitness regime "AT A VERY SPECIAL PRICE TODAY FOR THE VIEWING SNAKE FIGHTERS OR FAT BASTARDS OF $$$$$"

Could this be the problem, "your party is sick" you should have really "sick parties"

I don't know, I guess the ranting has made me see the light. I have become a true freedumb loving "patriot" and joined my local T-tards so I could properly use the words evil and twisted.

Wow.................just WOW. You know they have medication that helps with these irrational outbursts of anger.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Could this be the problem, "your party is sick" you should have really "sick parties"
    I really can't argue with that. But the left is far sicker.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I don't know, I guess the ranting has made me see the light. I have become a true freedumb loving "patriot" and joined my local T-tards so I could properly use the words evil and twisted.

Wow.................just WOW. You know they have medication that helps with these irrational outbursts of anger.

You can't join the t party. You aren't invited or welcome.

BTW, it is irrational to not admit progressives(mostly on the left) are very sick people.

For some reason my memory fails me. But don't fascists believe in taking back their country and having a strong military. Yea, they do

Seems to me the links Brian referenced all reveal one thing:

A lack of common sense.

Well, actually two: living in denial.

We need another recession, so the pain of living on their cloud will slap these folks into reality.

As I have said repeatedly: Take away the govt vote-buying handouts (called safety nets), and watch how fast these folks find reality.
    There is something about being hungry, or worse watching your kids hungry... that motivates a man to work.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast