Post Likes

Sheriff reafirms the fact that our commie and chief's birth certificate is a fake.

Yeah alien Obama's "birth certificate" is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Thank you very much

In a radio interview broadcast Sunday, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio affirmed he is “pretty well convinced” President Obama’s birth certificate, as released by the White House in 2011, is a “fraudulent, fake document.”
    “I’ve been in law enforcement 55 years,” stated Arpaio. “I think I know a fraudulent, fake document. I’m not a computer expert. I rely on my people. But I’m pretty well convinced it’s a fake document.”

The famous sheriff was being interviewed for “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.
    The subject of the interview was Arpaio’s reaction to the controversy surrounding statements about Mexican immigrants made by presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Trump and Arpaio both have claimed Obama’s birth certificate may be forged. Arpaio’s office has been investigating the birth certificate since 2011.

Arpaio’s appointed lead investigator on the birth-certificate case, Mike Zullo, has been promising the release of “universe-shattering” information regarding the document.

Zullo has testified that the White House computer image of Obama’s birth certificate contains anomalies that are unexplainable unless the document had been fabricated piecemeal by human intervention, rather than being copied from a genuine paper document.

Zullo has noted that Reed Hayes, a document examiner who has served as expert witness for Seattle law firm Perkins Coie – the firm that flew an attorney to Honolulu to personally deliver two paper copies of the birth certificate to the White House – has concluded in a signed affidavit that the document posted on the White House website is “entirely fabricated.”

There also remains a mystery as to why Obama is using a possibly fraudulent Connecticut-based Social Security Number, when he and his parents never resided in the Constitution State.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least…goes along with his criminal MO IMO.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Post Likes
    Article is from 2013.... where is that universe shattering info that Zullo promised ???
    And the LORD was with Judah, and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain, but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
    Judges Some number here:and here

Post Likes
    Obama has been so busy destroying the country that the news has shifted to his actions rather than his background.

Post Likes
    Very sad, but true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Obama has been so busy destroying the country that the news has shifted to his actions rather than his background.

Post Likes
    yea right...... so anyhow.... where is the info..... I remember back in the day when they were still hoping to stop Obama that WND would run a story every other day saying there would be an earth shattering or important news story in just a couple of weeks..... and then we never heard the news.......

You can say what you want about Obama..... but what gets me is when a place like WND will drag people on for years with stories of smoking guns and mind blowing information and they have no smoking gun and no mind blowing information... its only "stay tuned for our next episode"...... just hooks to keep people watching....or reading....

They play people for fools....... dont you see that...... yes.... they are trying to hurt Obama and are trying to further the anti Obama cause...... but they are doing it by lying to and dragging on their loyal...but gullible followers.....

Remember all the times they were going to have the forger on wnd ....next week....lol

Or Arpaio or some lackie was going to be filing charges.... next week...... bombshell....next week......
    And the LORD was with Judah, and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain, but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

7. Likes eric1589 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Some new stink bait on the line.......

Post Likes
    yachachachachaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Likes
    So, some bigot says "I'm pretty well convinced" and you take that to mean FACT. C'mon man.

There are more people "pretty well convinced" that Islam is the one true religion than there are for christianity. Does that make it fact in your mind too? Obviously not, so why does that BS work one way and not the other? Is it because one way makes you feel warm and fuzzy and the other does not?

Post Likes
    Why hasn't anybody ran Obama's DNA through the database to find out who his old man is?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1589 View Post
    So, some bigot says "I'm pretty well convinced" and you take that to mean FACT. C'mon man.

There are more people "pretty well convinced" that Islam is the one true religion than there are for christianity. Does that make it fact in your mind too? Obviously not, so why does that BS work one way and not the other? Is it because one way makes you feel warm and fuzzy and the other does not?
    The rantings of a raging lunatic. Your brother died of AIDS? What is it?

Post Likes
    The birth certificate that was released was definitely doctored pixel by pixel. There has never been doubt about that. Who ever did it forgot to remove the 'layers', or whatever it is called as you modify a document. Similar to CAD.

Two things are going on, first, what are the ramifications of removing a black man from the highest position in the White House.

Second, if you tell a lie often and long enough, it will become accepted.