Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Obama just gets a bad rap. As far as fruits and nuts go.......all I have to say is, Thank you, thank you very much.
    Always here

something about a president that oversees the spending of17 trillion dollars and we are worse that before ,and all he does is blame someone else .also the lure of free money to lazy people is very appealing especially when the other guy wants to put you to work
    We really need change now

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    something about a president that oversees the spending of17 trillion dollars and we are worse that before ,and all he does is blame someone else .also the lure of free money to lazy people is very appealing especially when the other guy wants to put you to work
    From what ive read when he took office we were at 10.626 trillion already, we were losing 800k jobs a month, banks were ready to callapse, and the car makers were on the verge of huge lay offs so to say we are worse may not be accurate . As far as free money to lazy people some of that is true but you have to remember that part of the stimulus money went to extend unemployment for laid off workers . If my numbers are wrong please point me in the correct direct for truer numbers . It sure is hard to find facts on all this from unbiased sources .

That 17 Trillion is BS! Do you really think that number is correct, and do you really think Our President and his Administration is the only responsible party for that entire number?
    Last edited by energy star; 12-24-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    Always here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345