Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dsprice View Post
    FYI Corny,

Just this week a boy was randomly shooting in a parking lot of a movie theatre in San Antonio, TX. A woman with a ccw and a loaded pistol shot and stopped him before he could enter the building. Instead of just submitting opinions, use a basis for legitimate arguing points.

As to the op, I can't wait to see them try and do house to house seizures of weapons in Texas. They may get a few in the beginning, but once word gets out to the public...
    Makes me homesick for Texas... I would LOVE to watch this...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Yea, understood. But it IS fun to tweak 'em sometimes..........They have no answer, and they know they have no answer. No way to go thru life.
    Tweak away. GA is getting a little dull, maybe you can be some interesting sport.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

And on the, 'Let's kill some more people we do not know' front.

4 dead, including gunman, along rural Pa. road

HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pa. (AP) — A prosecutor says four people are dead, including the suspected gunman, in a shooting along a rural road in central Pennsylvania.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...unman/1784963/
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Makes me homesick for Texas... I would LOVE to watch this...
    Just a side note in case you did not know,some of the finest long range competition shooters are in Texas.
    Better than any military.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Just a side note in case you did not know,some of the finest long range competition shooters are in Texas.
    Better than any military.
    Doe snot surprise me a bit.

I grew up in Houston, folks moved there in 1956. I left in 1987... sometime I wonder if I should have gone back rather than settled in GA. Hind sight is 20-20... or it appears to be...

OTOH: The climate here in Metro Atlanta is nicer... and the pace of life is slower... so there are good things here also.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Tweak away. GA is getting a little dull, maybe you can be some interesting sport.
    I doubt it. Tunnel rat is nothing but a Limbaugh/Hannity retread machine.

Hasn't had an original thought or a sense of humor since he exited the natal womb.

But then the same applies to Ga.

FYI Corny,

Just this week a boy was randomly shooting in a parking lot of a movie theatre in San Antonio, TX. A woman with a ccw and a loaded pistol shot and stopped him before he could enter the building. Instead of just submitting opinions, use a basis for legitimate arguing points.

As to the op, I can't wait to see them try and do house to house seizures of weapons in Texas. They may get a few in the beginning, but once word gets out to the public...
    Actually... the perp in san antone.... was shot by an off duty police officer moonlighting as a security guard....inside the theatre.... after the guy had chased the employees of a nearby restaurant out of the restaurant and into the parking lot and then into the theatre....

Just wanted to clear that up.... the way you posted it sounded like some civilian gal just out minding her own business with a ccw rose to the occasion as some kind of citizen hero...... when actually all the ccw civilians in the restaurant, parking lot and movie theatre all high tailed it at the first sign of trouble.

SAN ANTONIO -- A man was shot by an off-duty deputy after investigators say he opened fire at a South Side theater Sunday night, injuring one person.

Authorities said 19-year-old Jesus Manuel Garcia showed up at the China Garden restaurant on Southwest Military Drive around 9:30 p.m. Sunday and opened fire. Investigators say Garcia works at the restaurant and believe the shooting may have had something to do with the breakup with his girlfriend, who also works at the restaurant. The girlfriend was not at the restaurant at the time of the shooting.

The employees inside the restaurant fled out a side door into the parking lot. Investigators said Garcia began chasing the employees and continued firing at them as they ran through the parking lot and into the Mayan Palace Theatre next door.

As Garcia was running through the parking lot, he shot the windshield of a San Antonio Police patrol car after an officer in the car shined a spotlight on him. The officer was not injured.

Garcia then ran inside the movie theater, where he continued his search for the restaurant employees. Movie-goers in the lobby, bathroom, and some theaters reported hearing multiple gunshots. The gunshots caused people inside the theater to panic.

"Everybody was just coming out of the side of the theater, running out the emergency exits. And everyone was screaming and running," a woman who was at the theater told us.

Authorities said one person was shot by Garcia.

Garcia was finally stopped by an off-duty Bexar County Sheriff's Department officer who was working security at the theater. Officials said the officer, Sgt. Lisa Castellano, heard the gunfire inside the theater and ran towards the sound of the shooting to find out what was going on. Sgt. Castellano spotted Garcia coming out of a bathroom with his gun drawn and fired at him, shooting him four times.

lol.... you live in san antonio too...yet you chose to leave out a whole lot of information.... almost like you did it to completely change the story....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Didn't choose to leave anything out. Been at work and didn't know it was off duty cop. Only heard blurbs on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    The people elected a leader for the country. Do you not expect him to lead?
    Really1.% is not a mandate. And really the gun I just bought will be melted down next year. I thinking there will not be enought sercret service to keep this president. alive if that sernaro goes down. This president is the biggest mistake this country has ever made. I need my gun because Mr Obama has his hand in a snake hole and he may just not like the results. There is a new civil war right around the corner . I would be the first to join any block of people that will defend the right of their neighbors to have arms . let them come . let them see what real Americans that respect our constitution will do to them. I give them something to appease

^^^^I would be careful how that post could be interpreted^^^^

You probably should not use some of that language with any chance that it could be referenced the wrong way.
    Always here

Didn't choose to leave anything out. Been at work and didn't know it was off duty cop. Only heard blurbs on the radio.
    Ok...need to find out the facts in the future instead of just blurting something out...

Anyhow... as to this thread.... I am the OP and I never really expected it to go past that 2nd poster who put up that emoticon with the "anyone" sign.

36 posts now...gonna be 37 with mine.....and it looks like we have someone making a threat against the pres.

Of course... reading rons post......and this is just MY OPINION..... but it looks like he was drunk when he posted that.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

why should any guns be given up because some crazy person decides to kill people, regardless of their age. The word massacre was first used well over 500 years ago and it was not done with firearms. Anyone intent on mass murder could easily fill glass bottles with gasoline, lite them and toss them at a building full of people.
    Last edited by acmanko; 12-23-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: spelling

potus is a idiot all he wants to do is tax and spend ,the stupid ass has not done one good thing for this country and i can nt believe how many idots voted for the dumb ass a second time .btw my assault rifle was paid cash and carry called a personal sale no information was passed from seller to owner all witch is legal
    We really need change now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast