Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Catman drinking early? This thread should be erased, getting a bit slippery.

Yea it has , some times i think people forget that obama is out in 4 years and the people can vote in a repub if they wish . As far as him the worst ever, hasent done no good and a revolution coming please grow up and act accordingly .

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Syracuse, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo said today he's talking with state legislative leaders to feel out their objectives and concerns as he prepares to propose in January increasing bans on assault weapons and other gun control measures in New York.
    Cuomo, a Democrat thought to be considering a presidential run, wouldn't discuss details of the proposals during an interview with Fred Dicker on Talk 1300 AM from Albany.

"There's a big difference of opinion on these issues," Cuomo said. But, he said, public pressure in New York and nationwide is building. "There's a tremendous desire to get something done."

In the wake of the shootings at a Connecticut elementary school last week, Cuomo, New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, President Obama and other leaders across the nation have called for changes to gun laws. The National Rifle Association is expected to make an announcement Friday morning.

Last Friday, 20 children and six adults were killed in a mass shooting in Newtown, Conn. A group of Central New York Boy Scout leaders traveled there today for a funeral of a Cub Scout, Benjamin Wheeler, 6.

Cuomo owns a shotgun, and he said he understands the rights of gun owners and hunters. But he believes more registration requirements and even confiscation of certain high-powered weapons could be options in his policy plan.

"I don't think legitimate huntsman is going to say I need an assault weapon to go hunting."
    New York is among the most stringent when it comes to gun control, but it's not enough, the governor said.
    "In this state, the assault weapon ban has more holes than Swiss cheese," he said.

Cuomo repeated that he thinks federal law is needed for any effective ban or limitation of certain guns or magazine types. But he said New York shouldn't wait for the results of President Obama's directive to come up with new legislation within the next month.

"You need federal action," Cuomo said. "But I also think the states can make a difference and close the loop holes in their own right."

When asked if a special session to consider gun laws would happen before the end of the year, Cuomo said: "I highly doubt it."

Rumors of a pre-Christmas gun control vote flew around the capital on Wednesday, along with more specifics about the behind-the-door talks.

Some ideas so far include a county-by-county pistol registry and limiting magazine capacities to seven bullets.
    Cuomo today wouldn't comment on those specific details.
    maybe Andrew should talk to his brother Chris, over the Christmas break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxqUg2C3rM
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    potus is a idiot all he wants to do is tax and spend ,the stupid ass has not done one good thing for this country and i can nt believe how many idots voted for the dumb ass a second time .btw my assault rifle was paid cash and carry called a personal sale no information was passed from seller to owner all witch is legal
    And you see nothing wrong with any 'idot' with a pocket full of cash picking up an 'assault rifle' with no oversight?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    maybe Andrew should talk to his brother Chris, over the Christmas break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxqUg2C3rM
    Going on that TV show with all those idiots would be the LAST thing I would do... regardless of whether I had the answers or not.

Those women are just looking for press... they could care less about solving the issue. Every time the guy tried to answer a question... another interrupted him... kinda like they thought if they could drown out his pro-gun answer they won... Literally: How stupid is this?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Yea it has , some times i think people forget that obama is out in 4 years and the people can vote in a repub if they wish . As far as him the worst ever, hasent done no good and a revolution coming please grow up and act accordingly .
    Please stick a sock it in 54. A lot of us are so sick that this commie got elected again for another 4 years to destroy our country. Don't need to rub it in with simple words and BS. No I don't believe we are going to have a revolution.

I wish I knew what it would take to wake up the wacked out goofs who voting for the commie and I sure don't need someone like you telling me to grow up when I'm 69 and was raised in a free country without big government like we have today. So you can just take those opinions and please keep them to your self, please. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Catman drinking early? This thread should be erased, getting a bit slippery.
    o so if you dont like what i have to say you want it censored
    We really need change now

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Please stick a sock it in 54. A lot of us are so sick that this commie got elected again for another 4 years to destroy our country. Don't need to rub it in with simple words and BS. No I don't believe we are going to have a revolution.

I wish I knew what it would take to wake up the wacked out goofs who voting for the commie and I sure don't need someone like you telling me to grow up when I'm 69 and was raised in a free country without big government like we have today. So you can just take those opinions and please keep them to your self, please. Thank you, thank you very much
    My statement was really for what roncool wrote but since you decided to respond so be it . Not every one has your same view which explains why won . What is funny about your post is you telling me to keep those opinions and keep them to myself. You sir have no problem spreading your right wing bull **** do you . Oh i left out name as to not upset any old,white ,southern types .

You think you won?... like a fool who hastens to his death.

Tell me, what did you win?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    My statement was really for what roncool wrote but since you decided to respond so be it . Not every one has your same view which explains why won . What is funny about your post is you telling me to keep those opinions and keep them to myself. You sir have no problem spreading your right wing bull **** do you . Oh i left out name as to not upset any old,white ,southern types .
    Well 54 your'e certainly entitled to your opinions like everyone else. However I do have a problem when you appear to rub salt in the wounds of those of us who have witnessed IMO the destruction of our country by that commie Obama.

Say you agree with him, say you support the liberal agenda, whatever but don't belittle those of us who feel different and say grow up. A lot of us are just to ill to take that BS now and I don't know if I ever will. Go celebrate the destruction of the US by a commie in the WH if you will but leave the rest of us alone is all I'm asking. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Wasn't rubbing salt just calling bull**** to what roncool said .

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    You think you won?... like a fool who hastens to his death.

Tell me, what did you win?
    I said the commie won thats for you glennac i just left out his name so i didnt upset anyone .

Your a good man 54 just need to move more to the right and move out of the land of fruits and nuts. Come on down here and I'll introduce you to some good ole boys. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast