Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Obama Cannot Be Stopped....

But he can be appeased.......as he is an expert at appeasing others...... he probably has respect for people trying to appease him.....

I say americans give up only semi auto military looking weapons now and hopefully Obama will leave everything else alone.

Might not sound to good of an idea..... but appeasing him in this manner is better than holding out till the nazzy stormtroopers arrive at your front door for all your weapons.

Just imagine some soldier coming to your door..... You open the door...smiling and offer this fine young man a nice cup of coffee or a coke.... and then he busts you right in the face with his gun and demands yours or he is going to kill you and your family......

Thats whats going to happen.....

Better to appease the kenyan today and lose a few guns than have them harming you and your family and taking all your guns.

I feel sorry for the dopes out there paying all that premium cash for guns right now.... cause by next august they are going to be in a big melting pot with a lot of other guns and cast into ingots of steel for china.

He is gonna get your guns..... Gonna walk right into your house and make you get them out....tie a big pretty bow around them and toss them into the back of the garbage truck....and then they are going to make you thank them.... the gun collecting troops....for coming around and collecting them.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Syracuse, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo said today he's talking with state legislative leaders to feel out their objectives and concerns as he prepares to propose in January increasing bans on assault weapons and other gun control measures in New York.
    Cuomo, a Democrat thought to be considering a presidential run, wouldn't discuss details of the proposals during an interview with Fred Dicker on Talk 1300 AM from Albany.

"There's a big difference of opinion on these issues," Cuomo said. But, he said, public pressure in New York and nationwide is building. "There's a tremendous desire to get something done."

In the wake of the shootings at a Connecticut elementary school last week, Cuomo, New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg, President Obama and other leaders across the nation have called for changes to gun laws. The National Rifle Association is expected to make an announcement Friday morning.

Last Friday, 20 children and six adults were killed in a mass shooting in Newtown, Conn. A group of Central New York Boy Scout leaders traveled there today for a funeral of a Cub Scout, Benjamin Wheeler, 6.

Cuomo owns a shotgun, and he said he understands the rights of gun owners and hunters. But he believes more registration requirements and even confiscation of certain high-powered weapons could be options in his policy plan.

"I don't think legitimate huntsman is going to say I need an assault weapon to go hunting."
    New York is among the most stringent when it comes to gun control, but it's not enough, the governor said.
    "In this state, the assault weapon ban has more holes than Swiss cheese," he said.

Cuomo repeated that he thinks federal law is needed for any effective ban or limitation of certain guns or magazine types. But he said New York shouldn't wait for the results of President Obama's directive to come up with new legislation within the next month.

"You need federal action," Cuomo said. "But I also think the states can make a difference and close the loop holes in their own right."

When asked if a special session to consider gun laws would happen before the end of the year, Cuomo said: "I highly doubt it."

Rumors of a pre-Christmas gun control vote flew around the capital on Wednesday, along with more specifics about the behind-the-door talks.

Some ideas so far include a county-by-county pistol registry and limiting magazine capacities to seven bullets.
    Cuomo today wouldn't comment on those specific details.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Once you start giving them up it will never be enough. Like taxes they will just keep wanting more. First so called "assault rifles" then they'll lump any semi automatic into that category, oh and heaven forbid you own a hand gun. Then when it's all said and done they'll come for your sling shot.

As usual, when it comes to govt... we are not seeing the correct issue: Govts cannot broaden their power as long as citizens can resist them.... so govts have to take away the ability to resist. All this talk about safety is just that... talk. Show me when a govt really made life safer.

OH, BTW: When did appeasing the bully on the playground work... so why would it be any different with an elected bully?

In another thread there is a link to a story told by a lady who was a 10 year old girl when Austria let Hitler take over... the story is shockingly like what is happening here... The sad thing is: In Austria folks actually voted FOR Hitler.... just as we voted FOR the current govt that is taking our freedoms away.

Giving them power over weapons... will be regretted... mark my words.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

You cannot appease these people. They are never satisfied. Have you all not learned ANYTHING over the last 50 yrs.????? They must be defeated at every turn. When did they ever appease US? Screw them. They must be eliminated. That is the only goal that will suffice. You cannot lower your standards and principles just to "appease" some power hungry excuse for a president. You can do as you wish, for now anyway, I will not abandon my principles for this dog squeeze of an excuse for a gov't.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    You cannot appease these people. They are never satisfied. Have you all not learned ANYTHING over the last 50 yrs.????? They must be defeated at every turn. When did they ever appease US? Screw them. They must be eliminated. That is the only goal that will suffice. You cannot lower your standards and principles just to "appease" some power hungry excuse for a president. You can do as you wish, for now anyway, I will not abandon my principles for this dog squeeze of an excuse for a gov't.
    Power hunger president? So are you saying that your previous presidents did not want power? Are you saying that you want to ignore your democratic process and everybody's vote other than yours did not count?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As usual, when it comes to govt... we are not seeing the correct issue: Govts cannot broaden their power as long as citizens can resist them.... so govts have to take away the ability to resist. All this talk about safety is just that... talk. Show me when a govt really made life safer.

OH, BTW: When did appeasing the bully on the playground work... so why would it be any different with an elected bully?

In another thread there is a link to a story told by a lady who was a 10 year old girl when Austria let Hitler take over... the story is shockingly like what is happening here... The sad thing is: In Austria folks actually voted FOR Hitler.... just as we voted FOR the current govt that is taking our freedoms away.

Giving them power over weapons... will be regretted... mark my words.
    The people elected a leader for the country. Do you not expect him to lead?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Read the post next time.........jeeezz...........
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Read the post next time.........jeeezz...........
    Do you really expect a few of the pet instigators here to do anything else than argue for the sport of it?

This is why the ones with that childish attitude are on ignore... they are nothing more than spoiled children picking at others to prop up a seriously under-developed self image.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

When the austrians voted to be ruled over by Germany and the nazis..... at nearly 100 percent..... it was only after the germans had been invited in by the government that had staged a coup..... Those people voted with gun toting german soldiers at the polls and the vote was tallied by the nazis..

Kitty has an interesting story....but she is paid to give it.....and while there is truth to it a lot of information is left out to make the way nazi germany was organized and run the same as present day liberal administrations.

Waiting lines for doctors in nazi germany..... sure..... when most of the doctors in germany..... as well as a good percentage of the professional positions were Jews..... high tailed it out of there before the nazis finally decided to round them all up and gas them......

Of course it would be hard to find a doctor......

Kitty is truthfull in many respects about how the nazis ran germany..... but she leaves out a lot of information.....and that is a slap in the face to the people in germany who suffered and to the people today who fall for her half truths.

She should be tossed into a pizza oven.....and ran thru over and over till she is nothing but a blackened corpse....

This country will never be anything like nazi germany...... our future is poverty....as the population grows and grows...it is going to continue to get poorer and poorer......and more and more hispanic.... It may rise again someday.....but it will be nothing like the USA we grew up in.

Maybe if more CCW permit holders would do something to stop crimes instead of cowering in a corner or knocking down children and little old ladies to get out of the line of fire...... maybe guns would get more of a positive reputation instead of the bad one it is getting now because of these wackjobs out there killing people..... especially the wack jobs who should have been locked in a cage or exterminated years ago.

Lock em in a cage..... Allow them to be poked with a stick for 50 cents a poke..... we then dont have to execute them but at the same time they can pay for their cage and food till they bleed to death from being poked over and over again with a sharp stick.

Also... if I ever do kill someone in self defense and get away with it I am going to sue the perps family for the mental stress I have been put thru after having killed him or her.....lol

Bleed their family dry after killing their loved one....... classic...
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Your sick corny, you need help and everyone on here sees it. Geez. Thank you very much

If corny got what he is asking for he may be surprised that he was first in the cage .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast