Man electrocuted on roof
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. -
A man died at the hospital after he was shocked on the roof of a Pompano Beach building while working to repair an air conditioning unit.
I miss you mom and dad.
Wow that was earlier today.
Hope it was no one here. Be careful out there guys
Officially, Down for the count
YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET
I know enough to know, I don't know enough
Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them
Man that really sucks so close to the holidays. Be safe.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Shooters Committee on Political Education
The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.
Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY
What an unfortunate reminder of the hazards of this trade. Work smart and stay safe, everyone.
A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii
A good practise is to ALWAYS touch the unit with the back of your hand first before diving in.
My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.
A good reminder to work safe.
Very sad. Worse that its so close to the holidays. Work safe and stay safe.
Pros with access to our Educational Forums might want to review my article on electrical troubleshooting with their fellow techs.
Let's not forget the warning from Sgt. Phil on Hill Street Blues.
Let's be careful out there.
[Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
2 Tim 3:16-17
RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist
AOP Forum Rules:
Wow.. My stepbro lives there, too.. Thanks for the article, Art. Definitely giving it a read.
How about instead of tempting fate, everybody go and spend $10-$20 on a Voltstick. Then use it to check every unit that you are working on. I've bought probably 5 of them over my career and I can tell you that they assist very well in finding bypassed disconnects and shorted to ground cabinets.
Originally Posted by toocoolforschool
Our thoughts and prays go out to the family .