Hybrid View

Tridium server override errors.

I have a site with a jace 6 and a server. From the work bench I can go to any controller and override any writable points that I want. I can then go to the server go to that same point on the graphics and try to override it and it fails. I dont have the error code right now but Ill be on site tomorrow and I will post it. What is also strange is I can override the point in the face and then set it to auto in the server. I can also to emergency overrides from the server..? I have tried to delete the points and rediscover them blah blah all that and it does the same thing. Does anybody have any ideas or something to try I haven't tried yet? The customer isnt all that pleased they cant override values like local zone setpoints...

I found the error I sent in an email.

javax.baja.sys.ActionInvokeException
    at com.tridium.fox.sys.broker.BFoxComponentSpace$FoxT rapCallbacks.invoke(BFoxComponentSpace.java:355)
    at com.tridium.sys.schema.ComponentSlotMap.invoke(Com ponentSlotMap.java:1212)
    at com.tridium.sys.schema.ComponentSlotMap.invoke(Com ponentSlotMap.java:1197)
    at javax.baja.sys.BComponent.invoke(BComponent.java:1 013)
    at com.tridium.nd.point.BNiagaraProxyExt.getProxyActi onDefault(BNiagaraProxyExt.java:141)
    at com.tridium.nd.point.BProxyAction.getParameterDefa ult(BProxyAction.java:187)
    at com.tridium.sys.schema.NActionProperty.getParamete rDefault(NActionProperty.java:42)
    at javax.baja.sys.BComponent.getActionParameterDefaul t(BComponent.java:983)
    at javax.baja.ui.commands.InvokeActionCommand.doInvok e(InvokeActionCommand.java:70)
    at javax.baja.ui.Command.doInvoke(Command.java:303)
    at javax.baja.ui.Command.invoke(Command.java:273)
    at javax.baja.ui.BActionMenuItem.doInvokeAction(BActi onMenuItem.java:153)<span style="c

Not exactly sure but does the account you have sharing data between the Jace and the supervisor have permission to write/invoke in the Jace where the points reside?

-Jeremy

This is something new that has popped up it was working before. We have recently upgraded the Jace and the server so that could be some kind of issue I think?

This is something new that has popped up it was working before. We have recently upgraded the Jace and the server so that could be some kind of issue I think?

in 3.7 there are new password requirements that are turned on where before they weren't by default. I'm not sure if an old password is still valid or not. I would try logging in to the Jace as your shared username/password and see if you can command from that account, then try from the server again. You may also want to turn on some debugging because the error you provide is very generic and doesn't provide much info about where or why it had the issue.

-Jeremy