Thread: American Standard 2 Stage Heating Air Handler HELP! ??

Post Likes

American Standard 2 Stage Heating Air Handler HELP! ??

I hope I am posting this in the right area of the forum. If not Admin please reasign. I have a number (24) AS convertible air handlers that has a secondary electrical heat source. The original owner of the building had the electircal side disconnected because of the cost of the electric. I am having a hard time figuring out how to reconnect it. White wires 2 + 3 on the molex plug have been disconnected but I cant figure from where. I believe it is looking for 24 volts to energize the 220 relay for the heater..

PLEASE HELP! ..

Name:  SCHOOLELE.jpg
Views: 2091
Size:  43.9 KB

Post Likes
    You aren't going to get DIY help for that here, sorry! And, it looks to me like your diagram shows where white wires 2+3 on the molex plug terminate!

Post Likes

Post Likes
    This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by jpsmith1cm; 02-19-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in