+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mercury

Post Likes
    Jeeez, I used to play with the stuff in my hands. I guess thats why my muscles are so weak.

http://news.nky.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...0103/311290015
    eventu rerum stolidi didicere magistro

Post Likes
    That story is a classic example of governments overreaction to a situation where there was little, if any, risk to anyones health. By the time it is all said and done, they will likely have spent several hundred thousand taxpayer dollars to clean up a few grams of mercury from a 50 cent thermometer...

Post Likes
    Mercury was one of the primary medicines Lewis & Clark took along on the expedition. I guess it "cured" a lot of things and eventually you probably got over whatever it was you had by dying. Today, L & C's old campsites are being verified by finding loads of mercury in the latrines!
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up.

Post Likes
    some schools will buy mercury from old t-stats for use in science classes. I have a frien who puts the mercury in used pill bottles and sells it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in