+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COMPANY IN NEED OF LICENSE

Post Likes

Hmm

I am looking for a class B or Class A mechanical license to qualify my company, Efficiency Experts HVAC, LLC...Having done residential and commercial HVAC for many years I am more apt with my hands, (i.e. installing and trouble-shooting, service and repair),as well as very skilled in the residential sale of A.C. equipment and accessories... I am not very good at taking, and subsequently passing tests....So yes, i did not pass the exams.
    I am looking for a license...someone to partner with, whether my partner takes a passive, silent role, or an active role is unimportant...but i am looking for someone to qualify my company, and go into business together, in a life-time business endeavor...
    I am currently working for a small local company...I have successfully ran an managed other companies. I have sold, personally approx $900,000 to 1.1 million in sales per year for other local companies, only to reap a portion of the commission.
    If interested please call me directly at 727-433-0687.

Mike W.
    aka Mastic Mike

Post Likes
    Mike, study for the test. The questions on the test are not suppose to be easy. The exam is designed to test the applicant on both the business aspects as well as knowledge of the trade. In other words, if you can not pass a test based on state law and mechanical code, how are consumers going to depend on you to follow these laws and codes?

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!
    Post Likes

hes not asking for your opinon!

hes asking for someone to qualify his company!

Post Likes
    Anyone that prostitutes their license is nuts. Can I borrow your drivers license to go out drinking and driving?

I bet not!

Post Likes

Re: hes not asking for your opinon!

Originally posted by isitfixedyet
    hes asking for someone to qualify his company!
    I understand what he is asking. I offer my opinion and advice to a fellow skilled tradesman, and hopefully a soon to be fellow licensed contractor, in hopes to guide him in making a good businsess and professional decision. I'm not trying to insult Mike W., just trying to help.

And by the way, can I borrow your drivers license? I'm going to the bar tonight!

Post Likes
    the company i got hired at , the senior tech i rode with claimed he held the state licence for them.

...it's a big company too.

Post Likes

this is a quite common thing here in the western region states

kind of like the subcontractor thing in the eastern part of the US
    for commercial and residential, its just another way of doing things, i wanted to do this for somone and couldnt find a partner, then , i was ready to do some other things, and did them, i have been successful, and made some bad investments, and had some misfortunes,, other than running a business! so needless to say, if somone asks for your opinion give it to em, if they dont then dont! your unsolicited advice is like a know it alll, sticking his nose in your personal business its rude and offensive, unless of course youre only offering your unsolicted ex-spurt opinion.
    id take the test for you , you can be the business qualifier! but you got to have some customers, and profits to share!

Post Likes

he was very specific what he asked for

he is seeking an business partner, but i didnt see where he was located, just his number,
    ok now i know hee is on the west coast of FLA,

[Edited by esornivram on 12-02-2006 at 01:36 PM]
    If you cant cool it
    HEAT THE Hello out of it

Post Likes
    I am located in Brooksville, FLorida, Hernando County, but service the 4 surrounding counties: Citrus, PAsco, Pinellas, and hillsborough...

I have a small existing customer base, and business model for success...Time tested in my past experience...

I am just looking for a license to lease; By making someone at least 10% owner...

mike

Post Likes

Hmm

Mr. isitfixedyet, et.al,

All I am looking for is someone in florida, anywhere in florida who wants to reap the benefits of my hard labor, my business and marketing skills...At Darrons a.c we did over a million in gross profit last year...i know that might not sound like alot, but for a small 7 man operation, it is enormous...

If someone wanted to be an active partner, then wonderful...many older contractors would prefer to just sit back and collect royalties from their license, as a silent partner. Per the DBPR this person would be a percentage owner of my existing company, and would therefore have equity in it, and in its customer base.
    But I can guarantee immediate profit...BUT i LOOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARAS EVERY DAY I GO WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO PULL A PERMIT.

I CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL AT
    or by phone at 727-433-0687

thanks

>>>edit... please put e-mail in profile

(No e-mails in posts, due to site rules )

mike

[Edited by Senior Tech on 12-03-2006 at 09:46 AM]

Post Likes
    My company is Efficiency Experts HVAC, not Darrons, just for clarification....I just work for Darrons

thanks

mike

Post Likes
    Is this right, you work for someone else but have your own small customer base and are loosing thousands every day? What part of this would make anyone want to get involved?

Post Likes

Lightbulb sick puppy

Its simple trane, and he explained it, very well.
    He has a customer base, and also works for somone else when its slow, he likes to make money and stay busy!
    and he wants to go out on his own, and not pass up any more money that a contractors license could add to the table, without this, he couldnt do the same numbers or make the same , so that is being lossed for better terms left out, so if you cant keep up , ask a question, and we will try to help you understand
    remember the dumb question is the one that goes unasked!
    insults are meant only for rude people, not for guys asking for help!

Post Likes

SENIOR TECH HAS SHORT TERM MEMORY!!

Originally posted by sick_puppy
    Mr. isitfixedyet, et.al,

All I am looking for is someone in florida, anywhere in florida who wants to reap the benefits of my hard labor, my business and marketing skills...At Darrons a.c we did over a million in gross profit last year...i know that might not sound like alot, but for a small 7 man operation, it is enormous...

If someone wanted to be an active partner, then wonderful...many older contractors would prefer to just sit back and collect royalties from their license, as a silent partner. Per the DBPR this person would be a percentage owner of my existing company, and would therefore have equity in it, and in its customer base.
    But I can guarantee immediate profit...BUT i LOOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARAS EVERY DAY I GO WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO PULL A PERMIT.

I CAN BE REACHED BY EMAIL AT
    or by phone at 727-433-0687

thanks

>>>edit... please put e-mail in profile

(No e-mails in posts, due to site rules )

mike

[Edited by Senior Tech on 12-03-2006 at 09:46 AM]
    THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU DONE THIS SENIOR TECH, WE ALL KNOW YOU WRENT THERE, WHEN THE RULES WERE GIVEN OUT, OR WHEN THEY CHANGED THIS, BUT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME NOW?
    HERE THEYRE AGAIN:Job posts are allowed to include the following:
    Email addresses
    Phone numbers
    Salary or hourly pay rates
    Benefit information
    Links to the hiring company

HOWEVER I DO LIKE ISITFIXEDYET, BEFOR THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES HAS ELAPSED INTO THE CALL, AND THATS WHERE I GOT IT FROM, AND AFTER NUMEROUS TECHS HAD BEEN THERE BEFORE ME, THAT PISSED OFF THE CUSTOMER AND STOLEN HIS ABILITY TO TRUST OR REASON!

Post Likes
    Mike,

Are you still looking for a business partner?
    I have a Class A license. I am also looking for a business partner.

Post Likes
    yes...i am still looking for a partner who holds a license, to make him 50% owner.

Mike

[Edited by sick_puppy on 12-17-2006 at 05:21 AM]

Post Likes
    Hit the send button too fast..

Yes I am still looking for a trusting business partner and license-holder.

Sir, please call me at your next available convenience.

Mike
    727-433-0687 (cell)

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Mike,

I will call you tomorrow between 5-6 PM.

Thanks, Alex.

Post Likes
    Thanks Alex.

I do look forward to hearing from you.

Mike

Post Likes
    Mike,
    Why not just get your license?

Just wondering. It will make you feel good....
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in