A cure for the dog peeing on the condensing unit?

Name:  ac.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  67.2 KBName:  ac2.jpg
Views: 1157
Size:  51.4 KB

I dunno...normally beer makes me pee a lot more.

Coil must have had a leak and they used that to cover the gap after ripping off the fins to find and fix right?

that is not much of a cure, just more of a cover.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

My customer who needed a new condenser last wk here in ct should have been drinking more beer and she would have been fine. Her pug was going pp on her payne unit for the last 4 yrs and pretty much left me with the same prob. put gauges on and nothing but 0's. Sent a blast of nit through to show customer the hole and she said her husband already hated the dog. Two units side by side and the dog only ruined the second floor unit. the dogs beds were in the kitchen so as long as the 1st fl ac was fine the pugs were happy!

lol, thats classic

A fine mist of WD-40 around the condenser works great against dogs urinating on them.