Proper size orifice to use in a 4 ton "A"-Coil when using a 5 ton condensor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You're installing HVAC equipment without any formal training. That is dangerous. There are many potential hazards in a system and without the needed knowledge you're exposing yourself to these hazards. Or even worse - you may expose others.

Don't DIY. It took many years for myself and others on this site to learn how to perform this job safety and efficiently. Some things are just not "do it yourself" projects. HVAC is one of these projects.

Hello, I am not doing it by myself. I am doing as much of it as possible by myself and then a licensed professional is going to come in and tie everything in. I am trying to get as much leg work done as possible to save on cost. Thanks

After you post the pics, we'll know more. But what you describe is a furnace killing set up.

The model number of your furnace will be inside the panel that has the burners. post that also.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

slipknot

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post a response here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. You may ask a question by starting a new thread.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Additional infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

depending on the furnace size it may or may not work .if you look on the data tag for the trane condenser it has the orfice size . the problem is it is a 10 seer and with the smaller coil it could be less .you would be better off finding out what size you need and get a new matched unit thatis at least a 13 seer
    We really need change now

Sounding more and more like a Trane wreck.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12