Hybrid View

Chiller valve package assembly

Hi
    I am an hvac design beginner. Though i had dealt with split AC systems, but i am still new to chiller systems
    Can anyone please tell me the standard valves connections of a chiller in supply and return lines?
    Also if you can provide me a shematic diagram for the same, it would be a great help.
    Thanx

Thread relocated to AOP

The General section of the site is NOT for equipment questions as indicated by the banner above that section and the rules for that section.

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinrkhan86 View Post
    Hi
    I am an hvac design beginner. Though i had dealt with split AC systems, but i am still new to chiller systems
    Can anyone please tell me the standard valves connections of a chiller in supply and return lines?
    Also if you can provide me a shematic diagram for the same, it would be a great help.
    Thanx
    Are you asking what size lines? Materials? Type of connections?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1088 View Post
    Are you asking what size lines? Materials? Type of connections?
    Yeah i am asking for the typical connections of valves generally used and the materials of all the equipments.

Most,if not all, OEM's websites have IOM's (Installation,Operation, and Maintenance manual) listed. They will have that info in the installation section.