Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rcac101 View Post
    "well guys, I could had been the CEO of a fortune five hundred but the job was never offered to me"

How do u figure ?
    I was homeless 3.5 years ago nothing was offered to me. i got my a$$ in gear and made things happen now the partner in an HVACR-llc. You have to be proactive do good work ,talk to people, and be liakeable. I for one will not give my biz to a jack-ass, a drunk, a junkie, let alone hire one. This is the USA we live in u get what u put in.... if u dont put in u dont get. I also had to sort thru scumbag a/c contractors till i found the right fit. I got my DL back in April 9mo later biz partner i worked hard brought in jobs im still broke but that's coming to an end
    you done great, now dont go binging again. Post you address and I'll mail you a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by rcac101 View Post
    IMHO the days of the union thugs need to end. I was a teamster @ UPS and watched then guys gobble up dues and give it to politicians i didn't care for so i got out they did nothing for me . i git my butt out of bed at 2am was the best at what i did should have gotten merit raises but b/c the looser next to me got his yearly no merit b/s i say... anyway im in control of my destiny somewhat and down with the unions
    a situation like such would drive me into drug addiction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123