Hybrid View

WELCOME TO HVAC-TALK.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike Weil_130px.jpg 
Views:	7401 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	338301 This is the largest community site serving the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) industry. HVAC-Talk.com is owned and operated by Contracting Business.com magazine and I am the editorial director of that publication. My name is Mike Weil and I welcome you to this VERY active and informative forum. My screen name is The Editor. I invite you to visit the magazine site as well and learn more. If you would like to receive Contracting Business.com, just click here to subscribe. If you are a professional, it's FREE!

To be a successful member of this community, I urge you to read our site rules. These rules apply to everyone who participates on HVAC-Talk.com. There are NO exceptions.
    If you are brand new to the site, you're currently viewing these forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have greater access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, painless and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you are an HVACR Industry professional, there are special areas of this site that are meant only for you! Known as the PRO areas, you need a second level of registration to access it. Here is where you can truly network with your peers without worrying about non-pro people following your discussions.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact us.

Thank-you and Welcome to HVAC-Talk.com
    Last edited by The Editor; 08-30-2013 at 02:42 PM.