+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amana Service Manual

Post Likes

Amana Service Manual

I normally work with Ruud furnaces but was recently asked to look at a apparent condensate pan leak on a Amana AMH95 155 DXAA. The Amana dealer in our area, also the original installer, was not wanted back on the job. There are no manuals at the site. Is there any particular problem with the pan that I should be aware of ? I fixed some duct work at the site a few months ago and know that the unit is level. Does anyone have a pdf on this unit ? Thank you in advance

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by justdan View Post
    I normally work with Ruud furnaces but was recently asked to look at a apparent condensate pan leak on a Amana AMH95 155 DXAA. Does anyone have a pdf on this unit ?
    This should be a AMH951155DXAA

115 - 115,000 btuh

5 - 2000 cfm

I have lots of info on this unit, but I don't post manuals or technical info in this open forum.

Put an email address in your profile, or send me an email(address is in my profile), and I will get it off to you later tonight.

I don't recall any pan issues on this unit.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    Yeah, you are right on the mod #. I tried sending you an email but it didn't go thru on your end. My email is Email addresses are not permitted in post, please put it in your profile, thank you. thanks.
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-17-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Email

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by justdan View Post
    Yeah, you are right on the mod #. I tried sending you an email but it didn't go thru on your end. My email is Email addresses are not permitted in post, please put it in your profile, thank you. thanks.
    Check your inbox.
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-17-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: email address in quote
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    That's what I was looking for, thanks for getting right on that and getting it to me rundawg.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in