W7100B obsolete heating controller

Has anyone found a decent replacement for this 6 stage discharge air heating controller?

I'd try your Honeywell rep and see if they can cross it with something modern.
    Chaos equals cash$$$

I redid a MAU awhile ago with a W7100B. It was controlling 6 stages of electric heat.

I used a EasyIO controller and then used a 0-20mA signal to a Kele sequencer for the electric heat.

You could use pretty much any controller you prefer that put's out a 0-20mA or 0-15vDC signal. You can also really use 4-20mA and 0/2-10vDC.

Here's a link to the Kele product-
    http://www.kele.com/transducers/ucs-621e.aspx

If you don't have the means for a custom controller, then you could just use a Honeywell T775 with the Kele sequencer. You are going to have to tweak the Kele abit, because the T775 is 4-20mA.

Thanks all!

Do you need all 6 stages? W775 has 4 stages.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Quote Originally Posted by ascj View Post
    I redid a MAU awhile ago with a W7100B. It was controlling 6 stages of electric heat.

I used a EasyIO controller and then used a 0-20mA signal to a Kele sequencer for the electric heat.

You could use pretty much any controller you prefer that put's out a 0-20mA or 0-15vDC signal. You can also really use 4-20mA and 0/2-10vDC.

Here's a link to the Kele product-
    http://www.kele.com/transducers/ucs-621e.aspx

If you don't have the means for a custom controller, then you could just use a Honeywell T775 with the Kele sequencer. You are going to have to tweak the Kele abit, because the T775 is 4-20mA.
    Good advice. I go to Kele for all my obsolete stuff. Their tech support guys are top notch. They can cross reference just about anything.

Yeah 3 two stage heat exchanger set up, I researched the T775 and I can get an expansion module, I've actually used this controller on a boiler system, don't know why I didn't think of it!