Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Need parts for Consolidated Industries Quatro Style Furnace.

    Good Evening members,

    Recently the heater in my house stopped working properly and after inspecting it i found that the burner on my Quatro style furnace needed to be replaced. I attempted to find replacement parts for my Consolidated Industries furnace and was unable to find any parts. would someone be able to point me in the right direction so that i can fix my furnace. Thank you.

    The furnace is model MBA 080NH4RX. Once again, thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Metro Atlanta
    Are you a service tech?
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

    insulation modern marvels

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2GA01 View Post
    Are you a service tech?
    No, I'm not a service tech. I'm just a handyman that knows how to fix many things.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Sorry, this isn't a DIY site.
    Contractor locator map


    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Cincinnati, Oh
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix559 View Post
    No, I'm not a service tech. I'm just a handyman that knows how to fix many things.
    Your local service company could sell you the parts, and they usually install them for you also.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

    "Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

    "Just get it done son."

    Dad adjusted

  6. #6
    tyvm for the tip hvacvegas. i will check with them and see if they have the parts i need.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365