+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cooltech or RYJ Vac-pump?

Post Likes

Cooltech or RYJ Vac-pump?

Big YJ fan, but looking for someone to persuade me Cooltech is fine.
    Going for a 6cuft Vacuum pump and set on the YJ which I know will be good, but can get the Cooltech a bunch cheaper, or is that better value?
    I don't do cheap, only good value in tools.
    Any views appreciated.

Post Likes
    I have both the cfm cooltech and the 6 cfm superevac. they both work great but I use the superevac, mostly cause its mine and i got a great deal on it. But the cootech works great, havent had a problem with it when I do use it.

Post Likes
    I have a cooltech 6cfm, it works good.

Post Likes
    JB instead!!. Ive used just about all brands and YJ was my favorite for a while but began to have to many problems. Been using a JB for a while and love it. It had two 3/8 and one 1/4 connections. I have two 3/8 hoses and a set of 1/4 ball valves. Great vaccum pulling with out having two many connections to worry about or a bunch of crazy parts like some of those "Vaccum kits".

Check out the JB Platinum series pumps. You can't go wrong.

Post Likes
    I want a 220v 50Hz capability and the YJ and Cooltech give that.
    So far your feedback has nothing negative about the Cooltech and it is $300 less.
    Yep, no brainer, but I just like RYJ as its so well made...... but maybe not that much on this

Post Likes
    I own the cooltech for about 5 years now and have had absolutely no problems with it. I use a micron gauge and it has consistently pulled a deep vacuum. Incidentally, it was my vacuum pump of choice. Price was not a consideration.
    Hvac Maniac

"A negative attitude cancels out positive skills."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in