4 Port Mitsubishi Mr. Slim residential install

I sure do love these things and so do homeowners. In this house we replaced a 50 gallon hydronic water heater that supplied two hydronic air handlers, one for the main home and one for a seperate "carriage house" above the garage that was a rental.
    The hydronic system was done very poorly and somehow the air handler was installed at the time of a new roof so there was no way to put a new furnace or even a hydronic air handler in without cutting a truss and lots of ceiling, since the neighbor recently had a Daikin system installed by us the homeowner was open to the idea of a ductless system. We installed a GE15 for the main living area and a GE12 for the master with a GE06 for their kids room off a Mitsubishi MXZ-3B30NA for the carriage house we installed an MUZ/MSZ-GE15NA system. So far the homeowner has had the system in since august and loves it, their heating bills are half of what they used to be, gas is down almost $200 and electric is only up about $100 and they are much more comfortable with a quieter system.

http://youtu.be/-mFVe-6g8Jo

Let me know what you think.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Very nice, I like the mini-splits for a lot of reasons. They install so nice and clean and you guys did a bang up job.

Couple of questions. Do you like the Daikin or Mitsubishi units better and why? And, didn't you used to live in the Golden State?

Robert
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Nice job!

try that in winnipeg..... better have blankets....lol very nice work
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Nice, on the line cover, if your slick with a heat gun you can bend the slim duct around stuff and not use the corrugated stuff. Looks a bit nicer.

Got a question for you. What do you do with all the mold that grows on the mini split evap. coils? (because of poor filtration) Or is that only an oversized/southern problem?

Daniel
    Rath Service & Repair