Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Barber Coleman network 8000 Microzone2, Software.

Hi,

I have a Microzone 2 sitting in the corner of a customer site doing something, but we dont know what the site is N2 with one of these and i need to interface with it to figure out what its doing. Anyone have software to interface with this product, program etc.

Thanks

Software

If anybody has it I need the XPSI software or something else to program my network 8000 too.

I am going to jump on the bandwagon for this software as well.
    I have a tech who knows qdos, linux etc... He can provide some basic assistance re: how the software works.
    I am in need of the software so I can restore some files and bring a 20 year old computer back to functionality long enough to pull the configuration off.

My email address is Email Address Removed if you have such software.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 12-28-2012 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Software

Quote Originally Posted by customcomp View Post
    I am going to jump on the bandwagon for this software as well.
    I have a tech who knows qdos, linux etc... He can provide some basic assistance re: how the software works.
    I am in need of the software so I can restore some files and bring a 20 year old computer back to functionality long enough to pull the configuration off.

My email address is Email Address Removed if you have such software.
    Thanks!
    Can't help you untill you put your email in your profile

I would love to update my profile but the system will not allow me to edit my profile. It says I have no access to my own profile :-)
    I have submit a request to the admin team to see if they can allow me to edit my profile.

I would love to update my profile but the system will not allow me to edit my profile. It says I have no access to my own profile :-)
    I have submit a request to the admin team to see if they can allow me to edit my profile.
    After 7 posts? you will become a regular member and be able to edit your profile.

You can in the mid term view theirs.

There will be NO EMAIL ADDRESSES posted in this or any other section of the site, as I am certain that you have read the rules and have noted that very thing.

unfortunately I receive access denied when I attempt to view another users profile. I should be able to hit the 7 post section soon.

Thanks for the reply and have a great day!

unfortunately I receive access denied when I attempt to view another users profile. I should be able to hit the 7 post section soon.

Thanks for the reply and have a great day!
    Try it now

All squared away Chris,
    Thank you.

thomson29
    I just sent you an email with a link to download what you need. If you have any questions contact me and I'll see how I can help you.

I would appreciate and documentation or software u could send me also, I have recently started in a school system that is using gcm,s and signal and microzones The school has band the contractor that was doing the work, and now has been thrown into my hands. i am the electrician for the schools.

Thanks for any help in advance, my profile has my address in it. Thanks Scott

expertsrb

I sent you an email with a link for the manuals that I have. If you need any help just give me a call.

Me too Please....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast