Help with GUI dashboard (BACnet)

Hello, I am new to these forums, so please excuse any mistakes as I get to know my way around.

Now to my question: I am attempting to create a user friendly dashboard GUI that reads information coming from a BACnet server and displays it. There are mutliple controllers connect to the server, so there is information going in that can be read.

What I need is some information about graphical user interface software that I can use to display the information on BACnet in a clear, user friendly, dashboard type style.

Thank you in advance.

There are many that can and will do a good job. For me the best is going to be a Tridium Jace. Thats about all I can give you with the limited info you have given.
    Is it Bacnet mstp or Bacnet over IP?
    What types of controllers are on it?
    What type and or version of front end is it?
    I am sure that there are many on here that will help. Its usually better to give too much info than not enough.
    Welcome to hvac-talk it is awesome here.
    "It's always controls"

Thank you for the recommendation.
    I'm using BACnet mstp and delta controllers. Our work station computers are running ORCAview.
    Your asking those questions actually helped me answer my own question.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have to use a front end program (orcaview, tridium jace, ect.) to create the user interface. I was making the mistake of looking for GUI software that would bypass using one of those (which I now believe cannot work).
    Thank you for your help!
    Just to close out, I will most likely be using ORCAview's built in GUI creator Illustrator.

I am by far not a Bacnet guru. If there is a software solution to serve mstp points into a graphical interface I am sure someone will chime in. However it sounds like you are on the right tract using what is already on site.
    "It's always controls"