+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lennox Pulse Flapper Valve

Post Likes

Lennox Pulse Flapper Valve

Does anyone know where i can get the Flapper valve for a Pulse 21 furnace? I know parts directly from Lennox are not available, but wanted to see if anyone knew if a after market Flapper is available

Also, if anyone knew where i could get a spark plug for it? Is their a motor vehicle or motorcycle spark plug that could be uses? Flame sensor as well

Thanks!

PS- Does anyone have a pulse Pulse heat exchanger pressure test tool they want to part with or know if i could still aquire one of those?

Post Likes
    The tool can easily be made its less of a tool and more of a kit of plugs and a gauge. I don't know if you can get parts anymore but I just pulled a pulse with all the parts you seek. Plus we have new stuff. If you had a spare gas flapper you could make the tool. I could take a pic of it tomorrow.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    The tool can easily be made its less of a tool and more of a kit of plugs and a gauge. I don't know if you can get parts anymore but I just pulled a pulse with all the parts you seek. Plus we have new stuff. If you had a spare gas flapper you could make the tool. I could take a pic of it tomorrow.
    I'd appreciate it.

Post Likes
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356127136.165548.jpg
Views: 3486
Size:  38.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356127152.461907.jpg
Views: 3351
Size:  53.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356127167.360642.jpg
Views: 2971
Size:  64.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356127179.958049.jpg
Views: 2824
Size:  77.8 KB

Post Likes
    Champion CJ8 spark plug from your local auto parts store will work. Gap at .105 about a 45 degree angle. Flapper material is still available. Ensure condensate drain is clean and draining. It's best though to pressure test the heat exchanger first and also inspect the welds on the manifold of the secondary heat exchanger.

Post Likes
    If you have an emergency and need parts I can get all those and new or used.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    If you have an emergency and need parts I can get all those and new or used.
    Thanks! I just found a flapper valve. I'm assuming that is the issue. When i bang on the housing it starts to fire and if i bang on it again it stops. I'm just going to replace it until they can have the unit replaced/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytefog View Post
    Thanks! I just found a flapper valve. I'm assuming that is the issue. When i bang on the housing it starts to fire and if i bang on it again it stops. I'm just going to replace it until they can have the unit replaced/
    Ok, getting someone heat is the main thing. Tell them to get a good co detector.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in