Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh this "ice has to be removed" and " I always remove it" is crap. If its a scheduled PM then yes because the bin is part of that PM. However on a service call at 11am in a restaurant? Your nuts. That manager is not letting you do that. Cover the ice clean the waterside and get it online. That's reality. I suppose you monitor the batch count with ESP so you can run over and remove the ice just before the auto clean system runs a clean cycle. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    Oh this "ice has to be removed" and " I always remove it" is crap. If its a scheduled PM then yes because the bin is part of that PM. However on a service call at 11am in a restaurant? Your nuts. That manager is not letting you do that. Cover the ice clean the waterside and get it online. That's reality. I suppose you monitor the batch count with ESP so you can run over and remove the ice just before the auto clean system runs a clean cycle. Relax.
    They don't call until the bin is empty anyway
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    That is why if I have time I always clean the ice machine on a service call. Because they don't call until the bin is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    By the time I get a service call they have already gone out and bought ice, and they're keeping it in the walkin freezer. At that point I can clean out the bin and make whatever repairs are needed for the head, clean the thing down and get it up and running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12