Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh this "ice has to be removed" and " I always remove it" is crap. If its a scheduled PM then yes because the bin is part of that PM. However on a service call at 11am in a restaurant? Your nuts. That manager is not letting you do that. Cover the ice clean the waterside and get it online. That's reality. I suppose you monitor the batch count with ESP so you can run over and remove the ice just before the auto clean system runs a clean cycle. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    Oh this "ice has to be removed" and " I always remove it" is crap. If its a scheduled PM then yes because the bin is part of that PM. However on a service call at 11am in a restaurant? Your nuts. That manager is not letting you do that. Cover the ice clean the waterside and get it online. That's reality. I suppose you monitor the batch count with ESP so you can run over and remove the ice just before the auto clean system runs a clean cycle. Relax.
    They don't call until the bin is empty anyway
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    That is why if I have time I always clean the ice machine on a service call. Because they don't call until the bin is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy knocker View Post
    By the time I get a service call they have already gone out and bought ice, and they're keeping it in the walkin freezer. At that point I can clean out the bin and make whatever repairs are needed for the head, clean the thing down and get it up and running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12