Views: 139
Size:  100.5 KB
    Name:  ak900Clampbox.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  101.8 KB
    Name:  Ak900sidetop.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  34.9 KB

I got two sets of the AK900 clamps in today. They are made very well. They are heavy duty. The wire used is three times the thickness of the sensor wire that comes with the AK900 and twice as thick as dual velcro wrap sensors.

If you want and specific photos let me know. I'm impressed with the quality of these sensors. For the longest time io kept getting the respones that these type of sensors would never be produced for the ak900! I guess enought people wanted them!! I can't tell you hope pumped i amp to put these to use.

I just bought the older clamps and cut the end off and soldered on the one that came with the ak900 gauges. I never did understand why more of you didnt just do that. It has worked perfectly and still going. It is nice to see that they finally decided to make some though. I am going to order a set for spares. I dont want mine to crap out next summer and have no back up.

Is there any info/links on the digicool wireless? I'm curious to know if the clamps will be wireless and any other details if available.

Is there still a true tech discount code for hvac talk members? I searched for it but cant seem to find it. If I remember right the one I found last time didnt work so Im not sure if they discontinued it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by dcoolair View Post
    Is there still a true tech discount code for hvac talk members? I searched for it but cant seem to find it. If I remember right the one I found last time didnt work so Im not sure if they discontinued it for us.
    Not that i am aware of and i purchase from them often. they do give you a discount code after your make a purchase of 20 off 250 usually. Any discount is better than nothing at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by engineerdave View Post
    I would do something like this, but I know as soon as I do it I will have something unrelated go wrong and be unable to claim warranty.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12